Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #21
devilkiss
Lil Kinz

creek is on a distinguished road

Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: New Valentine Themed Items Expected

A sleek, black grand piano...
I agree, I really wish that these items could be in the Wshop! real money is hard to find these days..

Last edited by Justin; 02-18-2010 at 08:47 AM..
creek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 12:19 PM   #22
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I love valentines items!!! I wish they just made it into a seasonal wshop theme, because then I could've gone crazy buying up the items. And I know if I break and buy estore, I'm not going to be happy with just one item but all of the items they're soo cute!
I like the new movie theme that just came out... but if I had a choice I would rather have had the movie theme in the estore and the valentines theme as a seasonal wshop.
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 12:59 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

It would be great if they had a piano you could actually play.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #24
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
Didn't the Halloween themed piano from last year in the e-store, play it's own spooky music at random times? I didn't get one and saw one in a friends house once....I kick myself everytime I think of it! It was only like 6.00 or 7.00 I think. I hope they provide us with a little better descriptions or better yet, a demonstration, on the e-store website.
MAMA5517 The Halloween piano did in fact play it own spooky music. Like you I wasn't going to buy the piano but I caved in and bought it any way. Now I'm glad I did. It goes well in my Halloween Themed room. I might buy the fountain. I still would like to buy the other W fountain that they have at the e-store I hear that it plays music as the water shoots up. I just have to keep watching for that one.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #25

Layla180 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the new V-day items...10 days til V-day!
Layla180 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 01:50 PM   #26
koc87
Keepsake is an unknown quantity at this point

Got to have them all! Can't wait until they are available!
Keepsake is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #27
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I hate the Estore!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2009, 03:09 PM   #28

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

I just made my first e store purchase, and it was a lot easier to do than I expected. I thought I would feel bad about spending real $$ on virtual stuff, but I don't. I love it. Uh, Oh!
mekimka is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: