Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #11
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: New Valentine Themed Items Expected

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
Cool, another piano! I wonder if it plays music...
That reminds me - the grand piano I asked Ganz to make I also suggested could play music as well... that would be fun! I could practice some Debussy in WW!
monkeecj is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 08:04 PM   #12
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the helpful information.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #13
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Wow - those are AMAZING ITEMS! I plan to buy them all!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 02-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool fountain! I love the piano. I hope it actually plays music.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:16 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

Grammywhammy will become famous soon enough

Oh wow, guess I'll be buying mine own valentines in the estore this year
Old 02-03-2009, 11:29 PM   #16
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i can't wait! i hope the fountain is an indoor/outdoor thing
jagular is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #17
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

They both are so cute, but unfortunately I can't buy from the estore.
*and wouldn't even if I could*

Can't wait to see what they look like in other people's rooms though. <3
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-04-2009, 08:10 AM   #18
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I really like all of those items!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #19
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Didn't the Halloween themed piano from last year in the e-store, play it's own spooky music at random times? I didn't get one and saw one in a friends house once....I kick myself everytime I think of it! It was only like 6.00 or 7.00 I think. I hope they provide us with a little better descriptions or better yet, a demonstration, on the e-store website.
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #20
Webkinz :)

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

Question Re: eSTORE NEWS: New Valentine Themed Items Expected

View Post Originally Posted by codypennant
After asking about the estore being down most of last weekend, I got this email from them today:
(bold emphasis is mine)

That's good to know and thank you for posting the info.

In the meantime, what about the stuff for Valentine's Day. If they only offer pets on Wednesdays, and today they have the purple fox, seems the Love Dino will only be available next week? As for the piano, what do we have to do? Go there every day or what?
Addykinz is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: