Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 12:59 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default eSTORE NEWS: Ganz Changes eStore Layout

Written by FIA
Saturday, 24 January 2009

As many of you noticed, the Webkinz eStore was "closed" for several hours on Friday. Now that the eStore is back up and running, we can see that Ganz has reformatted the layout of the store. The middle of the screen now changes between two ads, one for "Wowzer Weekends" and one for the "eStore Circus Theme". Also, just under those ads, three Webkinz eStore Exclusives are featured. These three items change to other eStore Exclusives each time the page is refreshed.

One thing conspicuously missing, however, is the sale listing for this weekend's "Surprise Saturday". Usually by this time on Saturday morning the eStore has been updated to have a list of "extra" items not normally available during the rest of the week, including Exclusives, Charm Codes, and Virtual Only Webkinz.

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: Thank you to WI member mbeaser for letting us know that the although the Surprise Saturday sale page is not accessable from the main page of the eStore it can be found at the following link: https://www.webkinzestore.com/category/18/33

The following "extra" items are available for Surprise Saturday, January 24th:
  • Webkinz: Fire Fawn
  • Exclusives: Rewind Retro Sectional Sofa, Rewind Retro Sectional Expansion, Jelly Bean Plant Seeds
  • Charm Codes: Polar Bear, Pug

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by FIA; 01-24-2009 at 01:32 AM.. Reason: .
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 01:01 AM   #2
WEI3KINZ

Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Ganz Changes eStore Layout

I hope they still have surprise Saturday
Old 01-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #3
ants Edward Cullens
Webkinz :)

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

haha, if anyone is mad the estores surprise saturday is not up yet, wait til ya read the fine print on bottom of first page!!! Surprise Saturday alright!
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 01:39 AM   #4
sadeae5

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
haha, if anyone is mad the estores surprise saturday is not up yet, wait til ya read the fine print on bottom of first page!!! Surprise Saturday alright!
Good eye coolchic. Hmmmm But it says 3 miniumum for plush pets, not virtual pets. So we should still be able to buy one virtual pet at a time right? Why would anyone buy 3 Fire Fawns at once? Maybe 3 different pets, yes. But not one kind.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:35 AM   #5

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

It looks so much better than before!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 01-24-2009, 07:40 AM   #6
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update..I'll check it out!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 08:52 AM   #7
Eager Reader is on a distinguished road

I am glad I came here to check for info before I headed to the estore. I wondered why I couldn't get on there yesterday and wouldn't you know, the estore was rearranging. The last time I couldn't go to the estore went on for over a week. Finally called my internet provider and we hooked and unhooked things. Quite a nightmare, because for some reason I just couldn't access it. I was thinking that was what was going on yesterday and probably today. Coming to the insider saved me a lot of unnecessary work..... and I will know what is up with the different screen.
Eager Reader is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 08:55 AM   #8
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Oh Whew! lol. You are right sadeae. I havent tried to buy from estore today because I do already have the Fire Fawn. It seemed totally ridiculous that you would have to buy 3 pets from the estore at once. Wonder why that is there? I hope whoever is going to buy a pet today, doesn't have a problem.
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #9
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

thanks for the update on this issue. i like the new update but if we have to hunt and hunt for a link like mbeaser informed us of.... we will all go crazy. i hope that they get the weekend specials easier to find.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 03:15 PM   #10
sadeae5

I read the fine print again,and apparently, the estore carries a line of plush pets you can buy and have shipped overseas. I believe these are the pets of reference and you have to buy at least 3 to have them sent (if you are an international plush webbie buyer, that is.)
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: