Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 08:17 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default eSTORE NEWS: Black Friday $5 Deals, November 28th

Written by FIA
Thursday, 27 November 2008

Black Friday is coming to the Webkinz eStore. For those of you not familiar with the term, "Black Friday" is the name for the Friday after the American Thanksgiving. It is the unofficial start of the holiday shopping season, and it is typically the biggest shopping day of the entire year. Retailers offer special deals on Friday to draw shoppers into their stores, and they usually have sales that continue through the weekend. The Monday after Thanksgiving, known as "Cyber Monday" is the biggest internet shopping day of the year.

For Black Friday, the Webkinz eStore is going to mark down a number of items, including the Modern Windmill, to $5.00. Walgreens stores are also expected to have special Black Friday deals, including a "Buy One Get One Free" on wCares Lil Kinz.

UPDATE: The items on sale in the eStore for $5 are the Mini-Yeti Forest, Atomic Lamp, Big Pile of KinzCash Bed, Hologram Projector, Moving Statue, Modern Windmill, Pond with Fountain, Picnic Basket Bed, Giant Bamboo Garden, and Museum Dinosaur.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Black Friday $5 Deals, November 28th

EXCELLENT, We Canadians get to see a bit of excitement, too!! Thank you FIA, for posting this thread. This is SO exciting. A lot of those items are now about half the price of initial offer and are very affordable! Thank you, so much for the head's up

---------- Dixiecup added 7 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-28-2008 at 08:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:07 AM   #3
Giganteus4
Webkinz :)

KingZiph is on a distinguished road

They're still expensive from my point of view! Too bad the pets couldn't have been marked down to affordableness.
KingZiph is offline Male
Old 11-28-2008, 09:22 AM   #4

panda1 will become famous soon enough

No pets available today?
panda1 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:50 AM   #5
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

That is cool, but it is still too expensive for something not real.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:08 AM   #6
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i just bought several items! i wanted a yeti forest.i think this was a brilliant idea. i went to walgreens and bought several w cares lil kinz and i thought my black friday was over. then i come home and find this and i don't even have to leave the house or face crazy crowds!
jagular is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 10:11 AM   #7
♥Jonas♥

i never buy stff from there but thats cool that they even have a black friday. my mom left at like 6
Old 11-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #8
guitarhottie101

upnorthbabe42 has a spectacular aura about

sorry, black friday is NOT the biggest shopping day of the year.

yes, people flock to malls and big-box stores on "Black Friday" to take advantage of deep discounts and get a start on their holiday shopping. But while many stores report record numbers of shoppers on that day, those numbers aren't necessarily reflected in the sales figures. In actuality, the day after Thanksgiving generally ranks about fifth, after the two weekends before Christmas. Depending on what day of the week Christmas falls, the biggest shopping day of the year is usually the Saturday before Christmas or Dec. 23.

---------- upnorthbabe42 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

and to what i said about that, i quoted it from discovery channel .com mythbusters, turkey day facts. happy black friday

Last edited by upnorthbabe42; 11-28-2008 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
upnorthbabe42 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 04:30 PM   #9

kelren has a spectacular aura about

INCORRECT

It is the Biggest Shopping time of the year!FIA is Once again Correct,Thank you so Much!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: