Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 01:02 PM   #41
Gift Guru

Imalismom is just really niceImalismom is just really nice

Default Re: eStore Ice Cream Scoop Snail Goes on Sale June 1 *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by blu_jean_girl
I adopted my snail (named him Gelato lol) but I haven't got my gingerbread buggy. Does anyone have any info on this?
This is from the Estore website:

Quote:
*Purchase Ganz eStore ‘Ice Cream Scoop Snail Online-only Pet for 10,000 eStore Points’ promotion will take place at Ganz eStore from 12:01 A.M. ET to 11:59 P.M. ET June 1st, 2011. Receive a bonus CandyKinz Ginergerbread Buggy Online-only Item (6,000 points Deluxe Member regular value) as a gift with each Ice Cream Scoop Snail purchase within the terms stated. Feature Code will be awarded to Accounts that purchase an Ice Cream Scoop Snail item during the promotion period. Feature Code will be sent to the purchasing Ganz eStore Account at the end of the promotion on June 6th, 2011 in the purchasing Accounts’ purchase history and via email. Valid e-mail required; any gift returned as non-deliverable will not be re-sent. Offer cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.Deluxe Membership purchases.

Ali's Mom

Last edited by Imalismom; 06-01-2011 at 01:04 PM..
Imalismom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #42
AbbyFlower7
Webkinz :)

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Cool Re: eStore Ice Cream Scoop Snail Goes on Sale June 1 *UPDATE*

whoa! totally cool, i wish i got that!!!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:08 PM   #43
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

It has a quite big PSI!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #44
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Congrats bindi on your new pet and first page fame

To all who wish to purchase the snail. TODAY ONLY, the purchase price is $10.00! I just bought mine!

The free buggy offer is thru the 5th of June.

You receive the code for it when the promotion ends on June 6th.
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #45

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Such a cute snail. (:
Congratulations Bindidog on your adoption of Sluggle! Enjoy your new CandyKinz pet.
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #46

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

ohh, i adore your new addition, Bindidog!! hope you and your webbie have a great WED....
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #47
minnottes has disabled reputation

Congratulations on your new adoption! Sluggle is SUPER CUTE! Enjoy your new pet!
minnottes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #48
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by picklesryummy
Congratulations Binidog! Does the psi do anything?
No, I'm afraid it just sits there and looks yummy! I thought maybe she would crawl up into it, but no luck!

View Post Originally Posted by uniquecowgirl
ohh, i adore your new addition, Bindidog!! hope you and your webbie have a great WED....
Thanks Unique! I've been having fun with her so far!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #49
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Thanx FIA.

I got the Chili Dog Cart & the Riding Lawnmower. Both are awesome.

Does anyone know if the Gingerbread Buggy will be available to buy at the eStore by itself. If not now, maybe in the future? I really want it for my vehicles collection.

suzee

Congrats bindidog on your adoption. Enjoy your new pet.
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #50

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

The snail looked cute, but not so much anymore. Have you seen it in the clubhouse? It is bugeyed. It is cute besides the eyes.
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dumbledore!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: