Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #61
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: eStore Halloween 2009 Items & New Halloween Pet Announced

Neat-ish.. the troll's PSF looks like something I would create if I didn't like that meal
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 05:35 PM   #62
31JORD1996
Webkinz :)

31JORD1996 is on a distinguished road

I'm so sad!!!!!!! Where's the Purple Monster in this!!!!!! He needs to be re-released too!!!!!! I want the Purple Monster SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad andwas looking forward to buying him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Troll is kinda cute, but NOWHERE as cute as Mr. Purple monster!!!!!!!!!! CRY GANZ!!!!!!
31JORD1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:30 PM   #63

SummerLuv is an unknown quantity at this point

I really wish I was an estore member! I love all the things at the estore!
SummerLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:00 PM   #64
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I know I said this monster was cute in another thread...but the more I look at him, the more he looks like he's got bananas stuck in his ears. XD I love the estore closet thing though, I hope it has a cool animation, I might get it. I don't think the mermaid costume looks that bad. It would probably look cuter on a lil kinz.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #65

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

Am I the only one who thinks that this year's monster pet isn't as cute as last year's?

View Post Originally Posted by Shandree
I know I said this monster was cute in another thread...but the more I look at him, the more he looks like he's got bananas stuck in his ears. XD I love the estore closet thing though, I hope it has a cool animation, I might get it. I don't think the mermaid costume looks that bad. It would probably look cuter on a lil kinz.
Nevermind, forget my other post..

xD

The troll looks like a fuzzy pig with fangs and horns.
):
Murphydog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:39 AM   #66
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

I read the first few comments and the reason they are trying to put much more on e-store is to get more to join gold club..........big surprise huh?
I am not happy with most of the new designs at all. The last costume I liked was the butterfly costume you could remove and put on pets. That they should do more of that kind of sellling.
Not only is it not fair to the all the younger kids that cannot afford all of this, but it has made all the trading room 'scamming stores' and pets who are just mean to the bone!
I asked one why they attacked another with such language and was told, they had everything and my mom cannot buy all that stuff for me and all they do is show it off. Well.........
I understand, but the old kids know how to make sure they get it all without paying for it.
I listened while a bunch talked about what was new and betting each other how long it would take to be first to get it away from the stew-pod pets...........nice huh?
I recently read a article saying less younger ones are staying on and the older and grownups who can afford this new trend remain. We all know money talks, the clothing machine was great and making it easier for all of us to share with those who don't have. Just making the clothes is costly and alot cannot do that to get them all. Webkinz is a business, I understand that, but they are expanding without correcting! and letting too much happen in the rooms for many parents to feel safe letting their kids in. When I was given someone's telephone number to call.....................that is when my kids had no argument to convince me anymore. I talk with alot of the mom's and it has become a big concern. I called webkinz and gave the pets title and they said they would take care of it. I still see the pet on?
I am so glad for this site, it show kids who to be aware of, it lets you know what is going on and hopefully one day we will get enough of webkinz attention to make kinz chat alot safer with less mean pets.

I probably sound awful, but is it only me.....seeing all this?
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:42 AM   #67
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I MUST HAVE the Hot Dog costume !! And the Monster wardrobe will make a PERFECT addition to my Halloween room!

View Post Originally Posted by CRYSTALKAT
I read the first few comments and the reason they are trying to put much more on e-store is to get more to join gold club..........big surprise huh?
I am not happy with most of the new designs at all. The last costume I liked was the butterfly costume you could remove and put on pets. That they should do more of that kind of sellling.
Not only is it not fair to the all the younger kids that cannot afford all of this, but it has made all the trading room 'scamming stores' and pets who are just mean to the bone!
I asked one why they attacked another with such language and was told, they had everything and my mom cannot buy all that stuff for me and all they do is show it off. Well.........
I understand, but the old kids know how to make sure they get it all without paying for it.
I listened while a bunch talked about what was new and betting each other how long it would take to be first to get it away from the stew-pod pets...........nice huh?
I recently read a article saying less younger ones are staying on and the older and grownups who can afford this new trend remain. We all know money talks, the clothing machine was great and making it easier for all of us to share with those who don't have. Just making the clothes is costly and alot cannot do that to get them all. Webkinz is a business, I understand that, but they are expanding without correcting! and letting too much happen in the rooms for many parents to feel safe letting their kids in. When I was given someone's telephone number to call.....................that is when my kids had no argument to convince me anymore. I talk with alot of the mom's and it has become a big concern. I called webkinz and gave the pets title and they said they would take care of it. I still see the pet on?
I am so glad for this site, it show kids who to be aware of, it lets you know what is going on and hopefully one day we will get enough of webkinz attention to make kinz chat alot safer with less mean pets.

I probably sound awful, but is it only me.....seeing all this?
No, it is not only you. I agree whole heartedly.
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #68
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I think the costumes that were released to the Kinstyle outlet are way cuter than the estore ones! So I bought several of each. I will not be getting any estore costumes. I might get the monster though. He’s a cute pig mutant looking thing. The only thing he has over last years monster is that that truck is cooler than a couch. BUT if they rerelease last years monster I am sooooo there.

tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #69

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: eStore Halloween 2009 Items & New Halloween Pet Announced

i'm not really a fan of the monster. too colourful. but lol! iu like the hotdog cxostume especially on a ****** dog!
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:26 PM   #70

amaya88 is on a distinguished road

Please bring back the purple monster as well! I bought the whole halloween theme and set it up in the hopes that he would join my bat. Ugh. Maybe ebay?
amaya88 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, halloween

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: