Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: eStore Halloween 2009 Items & New Halloween Pet Announced

I was hoping for better outfits and items from estore for halloween but oh well. I do like the hotdog one its kinda cute. the fish outfit I think is ugly and the pirate princess is ok. I probably will be getting those 2 but not the fish one. we will see
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 10:08 PM   #12
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by EllaBellaBoo99
WHY DO ALL COOL THIGS HAVE TO BE ESTORE?!?!?!?! I'm about to blow up!
I know!!! The first cute coutstumes and what do the HAVE to be???? Stupid E-store! I'm tired of it! I fell in love with the mermaid outfit and was all happy! Then I saw the word E-store ...
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:14 PM   #13
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I like the new monster! I have to agree that the purple monster was a little cuter and I was hoping for a spider. lol
Please don't forget about the super cool lava dragon for halloween and also, these costumes are cute, but I think the candy corn witch and zombie costumes are nicer and more elaborate and they will be available for KC.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:15 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

For some reason the troll doesn't strike me as being as cute as the purple monster was last year. I had to have the monster. The troll is "eh." Maybe I'll get him and he and my Eddie monster can be pals. Maybe not. But he doesn't have the "gotta have it" cuteness factor for me that the purple monster did. Does have a neat PSI though...
starwolfspirit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #15
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I agree with Anthony's mommy...the candy corn witch outfit is MUCH cooler! I could live without any of the items coming to the estore, but I have to have the candy corn one! I love the estore, and I've spent a lot of money there, but I'm sort of getting tired of buying things that I only sort of like. I guess I'm afraid that if I don't buy these costumes now, they will be gone for another year, or selling for $25 a piece on ebay. Sigh...what's a girl to do???
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #16
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the pics. & info I love the PSI the pet not so much, The costumes are cute too !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #17
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

That hot dog is really cute!! Hopefully they'll reveal more costumes for webkinz world, not estore
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #18

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

What is up witht hat pet?? I love the costumes, but i have a real problem with them not being kinzpostable. Congratulations to those who get them!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #19
★☆ Wild Thing
Gifted

Astrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledge

Are they going to release the purple monster again do you think?
Astrolified is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #20
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I will be getting the monster and the hot dog costume and the ghost in closet and pirate costume for sure. I love the monsters item.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, halloween

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: