Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default eStore Halloween 2009 Items & New Halloween Pet Announced

A new front page story has been added:

eStore Halloween 2009 Items & New Halloween Pet Announced

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has given us a few more sneak peeks at items that will be coming to the Ganz eStore for this year's Halloween celebration. The Monster Out of the Closet, Hotdog Costume, Mermaid Costume, and Pirate Princess Costume are all brand new items that will be for sale at the Ganz eStore next month.

Also, a Trick or Treat Troll eStore exclusive Webkinz will be for sale in October. The Pet Specific Item for this new pet is the Truck of Terror and the Pet Special Food is Bangers and Monster Mash.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: eStore Halloween 2009 Items & New Halloween Pet Announced

I have to admit, I'll getting really tired of everything being released in the eStore. It seems everyday some new thing is made. But oh well.......thanks for the information!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

oh! more things going into the estore that I can't get! yay!

my favorite is the mermaid costume! I wonder is manatees and the like can wear it!?! The "troll" doesn't really look like a troll, more like a pinata! lol!

Last edited by kittylover12344; 09-29-2009 at 09:57 PM..
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
I am a black lab
Webkinz :)

lugia1689 is on a distinguished road

the monster is so cute and i like the fish costume!
lugia1689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #5
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

I love that little monster... but not as much as the purple monster.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #6

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

I Love the Trick or Treat Troll. But I'm a little dissapointed in the costumes. A pink mermaid I think a sparkly green one would have been better, The hot dog is kind of cute. I'm not sure about the Pirate princess.
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #7

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I really wish Ganz would at least make the Halloween costumes available to all members. I bet the Pirate Princess one will look awesome. Oh well. :/
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:00 PM   #8
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

How wonderful, more E-Store. I am not as mad, because the Troll is pretty ugly...
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:02 PM   #9
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

Love the pirate princess, not sure about the rest. Can't wait check them out.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #10

EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait
EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait

WHY DO ALL COOL THIGS HAVE TO BE ESTORE?!?!?!?! I'm about to blow up!
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, halloween

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: