Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 06:42 AM   #61
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: eStore Glitch Reveals Future eStore Items *UPDATE*

i totally love the new outfit!!!!!! that is a definite must have!!!!!!

thanks to duskonig for the info and thanks to FIA for posting it.

Last edited by miss spots; 04-26-2009 at 06:54 AM..
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2009, 07:44 AM   #62
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Wow.....how Prince-ly! Now they need a queen thing.....but that might have been conquered with the wimsey dragon costume thingie.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:46 AM   #63
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

i love that outfit!!!!! i might not buy it but it is super cute!!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:02 AM   #64
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

finally some new clothes! i am so excited about it
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:24 AM   #65
Ask me and i will te
Gifted

Caleb1994 will become famous soon enough

That flying carpet thing is like really amazing!! I cant wait to see it come out again because i will get one lol XD the dog isnt that bad but it isnt my month (mine is march) Thanks Fia for the great info and for the pics
Caleb1994 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:16 AM   #66
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 

"UPDATE: Thank you to WI member duskinog for calling our attention to another item at the eStore that can be seen but not yet ordered: the "Prince Costume". According to the description, you can "Give your cuddly critter a fresh boost of confidence with a magically magestic makeover!" This costume is priced at 6000 eStore points. (Pet not included.)"

This is absolutely adorable! The coloring of the clothes reminds me of the Beast, from Beauty and the Beast!
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #67
pothemon
duskonig is just really niceduskonig is just really nice

Thumbs up Re: eStore Glitch Reveals Future eStore Items *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
UPDATE: Thank you to WI member duskinog for calling our attention to another item at the eStore that can be seen but not yet ordered: the "Prince Costume". According to the description, you can "Give your cuddly critter a fresh boost of confidence with a magically magestic makeover!" This costume is priced at 6000 eStore points. (Pet not included.)
I'm glad everybody likes the info. I apologize to Fia and everyone else involved since I couldn't post good pictures. I work on an old Mac, so getting it, , and my technical ignorance to cooperate can be challenging. Thanks to FIA for getting the good screenshots; credit where credit is due.
duskonig is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #68
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

This will be a perfect outfit for my newest Webkinz, hope that it will be available soon. Thanks for the informations and the pictures.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #69
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Yeah, let us know when the prince outfit is avaluble! My Austin would look SO cute in that!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:17 PM   #70

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Hi

tks for the post, nice to have information!
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cool wuz here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: