Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default eStore Glitch Reveals Future eStore Items *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

eStore Glitch Reveals Future eStore Items *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
It was only up for a moment, but thanks to a glitch at the eStore, we can bring you a sneak peek of some future eStore items. Several of our members who were were waiting for the Surprise Saturday sale to start at Midnight got a look at, and grabbed pictures of, a Flying Carpet, an Emerald Lab, and a Griffin House Tapestry.
  • Flying Carpet: Have a fantastic time with this Flying Carpet! 6,000 eStore points
  • Emerald Lab: Born in May? The Emerald Lab is a perfect match for you! 12,500 eStore points
  • Griffin House Tapestry: Griffin House Tapestry 5,000 eStore points
It seems clear that the Emerald Lab is the "Something Green" that Ganz has announced will be for sale at the eStore on Friday, May 1st. At this point, we can't predict when the Flying Carpet or the Griffin House Tapestry will be available for sale.

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: Thank you to WI member duskinog for calling our attention to another item at the eStore that can be seen but not yet ordered: the "Prince Costume". According to the description, you can "Give your cuddly critter a fresh boost of confidence with a magically majestic makeover!" This costume is priced at 6000 eStore points. (Pet not included.)
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 11:38 PM   #2
jazzy99999
Webkinz :)

jazzy99999 is a jewel in the roughjazzy99999 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: eStore Glitch Reveals Future eStore Items, Including "Green" Mystery

The Emerald Lab is so cute, I wonder what it's PSI & PSF are?
jazzy99999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: eStore Glitch Reveals Future eStore Items, Including "Green" Mystery

OH...The EMERALD PUPPY! I would LOVE to have the green dog Look...it has a Jewel in it's behind I wonder if they are making a Jeweled pet for each month?? That would be COOL...June's jewel is a pearl...I wonder if it will be an underwater animal ??
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:49 PM   #4
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Goodness gracious! Bowl me over with a feather...I love the idea DIXIE!! I would be in deep trouble though ...4 kids in the house! All born in different months! :-)
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:51 PM   #5
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

I like the estore pet of the month idea!!
He is very cute :-)
jla3523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I like the pet, but why would I buy a magic carpet? I have plenty of those even though this one looks different.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:00 AM   #7

Purplepassion is an unknown quantity at this point

When i signed into the estore i saw the griffin pet!!! but they took it out just b4 i had a chance to get it!
Purplepassion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:02 AM   #8
silentist60
Banned
webbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant future

wow i really like the green pup. i will have to be extra good so i can have more points added to my account to get him. i will have to think of a great celtic name for him.
webbiesluver98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:05 AM   #9
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

omg i love teh dog !
alg1128 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:08 AM   #10
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

This May baby is sooo getting that cute little puppy
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cool wuz here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: