Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 06:29 PM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: eStore Game Cards Now for Sale in the USA at f.y.e

There WAS an f.y.e. in the mall but it went out of business & has a FOR RENT sign in the window.
What about Target or Walmart or Hallmark?
Why would Ganz give 1 store the exclusive right to sell the Game Cards & not know the store isn't even open anymore. DUH!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #32

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: eStore Game Cards Now for Sale in the USA at f.y.e

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
This is great, BUT, I have to wonder why Ganz is selling them at FYE. The store is actually going out of business - as in the whole company.

Now if they're online, that's one thing, but stores they must be really flying off the shelves.
I have never heard of FYE, hopefully they come to Walmart or my hallmark that has no more Webkinz things, please sell them at places besides FYE! I have don't have one in my town, never even heard of it!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:05 PM   #33
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

I bet you can find them other places. They're probably just trying to drum up business for f.y.e. I mean come on, no one really shops there.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:45 AM   #34
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
There is this one mall out of state that said FYE is going out. There's none in all the malls localy. There is a bunch. Not there.

Yes. I agree there is this place "Sucoast" it sells the same stuff. They sell retired Webkinz-collectors ones. Swipe-boom, there gone. Centex Homes, right away!
Suncoast is a division of the same company that runs FYE so that is why they have mostly the same stuff for sale. The one Suncoast I know of near me stopped carrying anything Webkinz before most of the FYE's did.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #35
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

I got a card yesterday and found out I had to pay Tax on it. FYE had no means to override the tax and was suprised as well (I was first sold card there).FYE told me the Company requested the tax. When I called Ganz about it got the "A supervisor will call back" (I have no clue) answer.
Nobody called back so far. I any case I never heard of any giftcard, gamecard, pointscard etc charging tax. So I could have an extra item if I put points directly in the e-store rather then buying the card !
webkinzmutter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #36
Lil Kinz

WebBearKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Only at SUA
WebBearKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:24 PM   #37
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

I don't understand it!!!!! I bought one of these cards at fye and then a few days later I tried to put it on my account, and I kept getting an error message saying that the transaction could not occur at this time!!!!!! I don't know what is happening with my game card!!!!! And I don't know how to contact Ganz and get this problem fixed because "For technical issues with the redemption of your Game Card, please contact our eStore Customer Service team at [email address here]" Where is the e-mail address? My Webkinz aern't very happy that I couldn't buy some e-store Valentines stuff that might not be back next year!!!
Musicgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:28 PM   #38
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
I bet you can find them other places. They're probably just trying to drum up business for f.y.e. I mean come on, no one really shops there.
Maybe f.y.e paid Ganz a lot of money to have them in their company to perk up business.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #39

hugged has disabled reputation

i went to an FYE and they didn't have any!!!! will someone please tell Ganz to sell them at places where people go often?
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: