Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 11:02 AM   #21
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

Default Re: eStore Game Cards Now for Sale in the USA at f.y.e

HMMMMM you have got to wonder what GANZ was thinking. F.Y.E is scheduled to close another 125 stores on top of the ones already closed. Brilliant move GANZ .
oreo3999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #22
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
Hold on Insiders. FYE is out of buissness.
Yeah I know it use to be in the southshore mall. I hope webkinz estore cards will come in other stores like FAD, Justice, and Hallmark soon too.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #23

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

.yay i have a fye a town over! but it would be nice to sell them at target or walmart.

i hope mine is still open

[QUOTE=pigtoes.yay i have a fye a town over! but it would be nice to sell them at target or walmart.

i hope mine is still open

oops i did that wrong lol

Last edited by pigtoes95; 02-03-2011 at 11:14 AM..
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #24
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

hmmmm, how 'bout walmart GANZ, please?
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #25
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

I just went on Ganz's website and sent them a letter expressing how upset I am that they are selling these only in the USA.
IRONICALLY their corporate HEADQUARTERS is located in Toronto, Ontario CANADA
WHAT GIVES GANZ !!!!!!
oreo3999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #26

buts is on a distinguished road

Of course. All new items coming out for Webkinz are started in the US. I hate that! They should make the game cards available in Canada right away too!
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:47 PM   #27
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I have to wonder what they were thinking to sell the cards in a store that doesn't even carry Webkinz anymore. Most of the FYE's by me have gone out of business over the past 2 years & the two remaining ones haven't had any Webkinz products since last year.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:57 PM   #28
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

I want eStore cards to be in Justice. I don't have a F.Y.E near me. :/
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #29
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

So disappointing...I went to fye today and they said they are not going to carry the cards...and they are getting out of Webkinz all together. The mall I go to is really large so I am sort of confused.
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #30

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

There is this one mall out of state that said FYE is going out. There's none in all the malls localy. There is a bunch. Not there.

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
I have to wonder what they were thinking to sell the cards in a store that doesn't even carry Webkinz anymore. Most of the FYE's by me have gone out of business over the past 2 years & the two remaining ones haven't had any Webkinz products since last year.
Yes. I agree there is this place "Sucoast" it sells the same stuff. They sell retired Webkinz-collectors ones. Swipe-boom, there gone. Centex Homes, right away!

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 02-03-2011 at 06:01 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: