Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default eStore Game Cards Now for Sale in the USA at f.y.e

A new front page story has been added:

eStore Game Cards Now for Sale in the USA at f.y.e

Click the image to open in full size.
There was great excitement in the online Webkinz community when Ganz announced last month that they would begin selling Webkinz Game Cards at retailers. Players who had not been able to purchase points online at the eStore were looking forward to finally being able to get their hands on eStore items.

Today Ganz announced that the long-awaited Game Cards are finally on store shelves. The $10.00 and $25.00 cards can be purchased in the United States at f.y.e. (for your entertainment) stores. For complete details on how to buy and use the cards, please visit the eStore's Game Card info page.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 12:31 AM   #2
Antarctica 2009

Angry Re: eStore Game Cards Now for Sale in the USA at f.y.e

Y F.Y.E?! I don't even know what store that is! Y can't Ganz sell them at Target where they are popular!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: eStore Game Cards Now for Sale in the USA at f.y.e

wow thats terrific! i hope the come to canada! hopefully walmart! i love this idea!
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:54 AM   #4

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

This is great, BUT, I have to wonder why Ganz is selling them at FYE. The store is actually going out of business - as in the whole company.

Now if they're online, that's one thing, but stores they must be really flying off the shelves.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

When will they be in Canada?? Why can't they give us specific details?? FYE ok..but isn't Ganz Global?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:59 AM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

If there's indication that these cards will be USA only, will you let us know? I live in Canada so I'm worried that I might not be able to buy them.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:11 AM   #7
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

the game cards will be only in USA? this is very far from my area
i have to fly like 18 houres from my area in order to arrive at usa
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:25 AM   #8
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Very odd, since FYE stopped carrying Webkinz!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #9
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks FIA. I wonder if we can get them in Canada yet.

I went to the info page and I find this hilarious. It says:

"For technical issues with the redemption of your Game Card, please contact our eStore Customer Service team at [email address here]."

Last edited by canonymous; 02-03-2011 at 06:29 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:31 AM   #10
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That's cool! There's a FYE near me!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: