Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 05:20 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

FreeStyle is on a distinguished road

Default Re: eStore Game Cards Coming to Webkinz Retailers Soon!

coll i can wait to know all of prize from it
FreeStyle is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 08:09 AM   #82

buts is on a distinguished road

Yeah it sounds good, but I have so many questions about them. Are they available in Canada? How much are certain amounts or points? I'm guessing they are going to be a pretty penny, since it's going to be a very popular product.

Cookie

Go Canadians! WHOOOOOO
Yeah, you are right, FroggyDoodle. I hope they are available in our country.

Last edited by buts; 01-24-2011 at 08:09 AM..
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:32 AM   #83
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I checked the estore website about the cards. It says on the bottom that they will be available at FYE (for your entertainment). I don't know if that is the only place that will sell them. I am glad at least that I will have a chance at getting one.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #84
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

by points, what do you do? and do they come with the card?
I hope they are coming to Canada
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #85
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I wonder if it's different amounts u can choose from or if u can pick your own... I might want some for occasions
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #86
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

I'm really glad they are doing this! (:
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #87
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Will they be available in Canada?
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:20 AM   #88
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Very surprised it took Ganz this long to join in with all of the other virtual worlds to add this option to the marketplace...Members have been asking for an alternative method to buying e-sttoe since it was introduced...still...glad to see this coming in the near future..hope these cards go off without a glitch..thanks do much for the update!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #89
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

eStore Game Cards Coming to Webkinz Retailers Soon!

Click the image to open in full size.Thank you to everyone for alerting us to a new advertisement running on the Webkinz Newz. Ganz has just announced that they are going to start selling Webkinz eStore Game Cards. This is fantastic news for everyone who isn't able to purchase points directly from the Ganz eStore. Now players can purchase points at their favorite retailer and then redeem the points online.

Since the debut of the Ganz eStore, Webkinz players have been asking Ganz to come up with another way for customers to purchase points, so we know that this is going to be a very popular product. As soon as we have a confirmed release date, we will bring that information to you here.
While this product will be popular, they might only be available at FYE ever. The confirmed release date that you promised, hope you let us know if they are coming to Canada too.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
happy dance!, time to party!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: