Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 09:29 PM   #61
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: eStore Game Cards Coming to Webkinz Retailers Soon!

I can't wait for them to come to the stores too.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #62
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you, Ganz! I am very pleased to hear that eStore Game Cards will be released soon... Thank you for listening to our requests and doing your best to fulfill them....
ArkMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:15 PM   #63
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

interesting........
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #64

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

They should make these for buying Webkinz pets. You could buy some at a store, then you could buy some pets.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:33 PM   #65

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I did call Webkinz...the customer rep initially had no idea what I was talking about. She put me on hold and went and asked. She didn't have a whole lot of info, and she could not tell me when they'd be out, or if they would be available in Canada...she just didn't know a whole lot and told me to tune in and check WKN for more info in the future.

Oh well, I tried to get more info, but there wasn't much she could tell me.

I think you telling them, along with all the others who have in the past...and trust me, many have told them this...and actually, they first made mention of something like this over a year ago...so I think the constant requests/suggestions and seeing all the other gaming sites with cards, well, they've finally realized that it might just be a good idea...couldn't come too soon for me...now I just hope I can get them up here in Canada....
I;m in Canada too so I just hope that they sold where ever Wekinz are sold. Hopefully anyway, If you notice the cards they have diffrerent denominations, on them ,$10.00. $25.00 and probably up from there.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
My biggest worry is people stealing these too. I hope there is a way for thieves to not benefit from the cards if they steal them. Like, it only works if it's purchased or retailers but them behind counters or something.
Usually when you purchase any prepaid card of any sort it isn't activated till the cashier scans it through a machine, this way if some one does "steal a card" it won't be active.

Last edited by bigfireball; 01-14-2011 at 11:33 PM..
bigfireball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:23 AM   #66

TrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
So estorers....

What do you get for each cost?

What does a $10 card get you and what does a $25 dollar one get ya..

Are they enough for pets and big items...or not?
This is what I'm wondering.
I just got a good look and didn't realize that the packs are $10 and $25 each. That can add up fast. I'd like to know what i'm getting for that. Will it be worth it? Because I won't be buying them too often.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:08 AM   #67
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
BEST WEBKINZ NEWZ OF 2011 YET!!!!!!!!!! I Am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pumped!!!! WHOO! Haha I think my mom's almost as happy as me. No more using her credit card to buy eStore and me paying her back with cash. Sooweee I am SO happy!!!!!!!
HAPPY DANCE!!!

View Post Originally Posted by bigfireball
Usually when you purchase any prepaid card of any sort it isn't activated till the cashier scans it through a machine, this way if some one does "steal a card" it won't be active.
\

I hope that will happen because WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE STEALING ESTORE PETS.
LakeTrio3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:10 AM   #68
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

BY THE LOOK THE CARD a $10 gives you 10,000 and a $25 gives you 25,000 look close at the card
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:51 PM   #69
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

FINALLY!!!!! So glad to hear that! They'll definitely have more shoppers now! Don't know why they didn't do it when it first opened.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:52 PM   #70
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

So cool... I wonder where you can buy them.
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
happy dance!, time to party!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: