Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

Default Re: eStore Game Cards Coming to Webkinz Retailers Soon!

Yay! I just hope they will come to Canada so I can get them.
Cloud is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #32
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Too bad you can't buy a Deluxe membership with estore points still I'd use it to get the virtual pets.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #33
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i hope they come to canada too
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:55 PM   #34
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

One of the best news that Webkinz has given out in a while. YAY FOR GAME CARDS!!!!
LakeTrio3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #35
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

This is fantastic newz!!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #36
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I hope you are right Canonymous...my worry is that, just like those of us outside of the U.S. cannot use Visa cards because, as is my case, when I buy those they are in Canadian funds...well, my hope is that these will not just be for sale in the U.S. I'm trying to look for an AD to see if it says anything in particular about them. As well, regarding exchange...our Canadian $ has been running so close with the U.S. $ lately, sometimes worth more, and the next day less, that really there should not be an issue when it comes to exchange anymore.

My only hope is that this will not just be available in the U.S...but all we can do is wait to see. If anyone finds out more please do let us know...

This is what the ad says...

Introducing a whole new way to shop!
  • Use Webkinz Game Cards to purchase premium in-game items at Webkinz eStore!
  • Requires an active Webkinz.com account to use
  • Webkinz Game Cards can also be redeemed at Ganz eStore
  • Makes a great gift for any Webkinz Fan!
So, it looks they can be used in the Webkinz eStore, which is accessible through your WW account, and they may also be redeemed at the Ganz eStore!!! Big bonus with that info!!! Now we just have to find out if they will be available everywhere...as in all the major countries that sell Webkinz....
Thank you for the information!
LakeTrio3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:05 PM   #37
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Thats so AWESOME! Thanks Ganz!!!!

98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:26 PM   #38
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

i don't like the estore but i think it's cool
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:36 PM   #39
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #40

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I don't get what it means.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
happy dance!, time to party!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: