Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 11:54 AM   #71
shadow hegdehog is a
Webkinz :)

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: eStore Codes Being Mailed Out for Previous Purchases

i received 12 codes today but have not tried them because i did not buy any of them and neither did my mom. they were mostly charms. my mom said she did not se a charge at the bank account so what are we supposed to do...use them or not?
Devonshire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 12:20 PM   #72

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

I just had that happen to me too! I got on the computer this morning and had an e-mail from webkinz e-store. I completely flipped out thinking someone got ahold of my account info but there hasn't been any charges to my credit cards. They sent me double my orginal order for codes. The first half were the original codes and the second half were new codes. I hope its not a glitch but a thank you gift from Ganz!
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #73
tdi freak

knut96 has a spectacular aura aboutknut96 has a spectacular aura about

that's strange hmmm.
knut96 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #74
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

[quote=SallyAnne;13216066]Obviously, none of you have been through even minor identity theft! I happened to be doing email at 5:05 pm CDT yesterday when I got my email alledging purchases from Ganz that I had not made: I immediately (a) emailed Ganz telling them what had happened and that I would send them the codes to track whoever entered them, (b) cancelled the only credit card that I use on the Ganz site, (c) changed all of my passwords, (d) emailed a WI administrator, and (e) called my sister. At that point I discovered that she and my niece had also gotten similar messages.

I hope I was just overreacting, but identity theft (even if quickly caught so you don't get charged for the goods) is a major pain, and I don't think I'll be using the E-store any time again soon. We all know that Ganz has trouble with its servers, but, if the company can't manage a site that absolutely has to be 100 percent secure, NO ONE should make online purchases from them!

SallyAnne

I just want to say that you have made some very relevant points. I too have been a victim of identity theft and and am extremely concerned about something just showing up in my e mail. You thoughts are right on. I would not open those codes because they are not mine but the idea they could be used to hack makes that even more a point to just wait and see what Ganz does. I did send a reply to one of the emails to Ganz saying I did not buy these codes.

People be smart the few dollars you may think you got away with may cause more problems than you would ever want. The old addage "that nothing is free" is so true. Also "if it is too good to be true then it usually is".

Carolyn
Old 02-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #75
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

well, I emailed ganz and they called me and they said to just wait and that they will contact me later.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 02:39 PM   #76
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by noloveintennis
I wish I too had gotten on here first. I just figured that there were some that I forgot to use, and put them all in again. After I looked at my order history, I could see that I had double codes vs what I paid for. I had some doubled charm codes, and a grey wolf. I adopted him about an hour ago. Hopefully they don't mess up my account, or take him away. I just thought it was my error at first. Now I'm a little nervous. Happy day if we just get to keep it though
I did the same thing. I ordered a lot duplicates of charms in August. I used some on all of our accounts and bought extras, intending to give them for birthday and christmas gifts. I know I gave some but I couldn't remember how many, so I entered these extra codes in 3 of my accounts. I was thinking that I remember reading something about codes only being valid for 6 months, so I thought this email was a reminder to use any codes that I had not entered yet. Now I am nervous!

---------- lotusfairy added 15 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
8/2/08 does seem to be the common link. I just checked my estore History and that is the day that I purchased the codes that I received in the email on Friday.
Mine were purchases made on 8/2 as well. I did not get an email for items I purchased on 8/9. i have made no other purchases.

Last edited by lotusfairy; 02-28-2009 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 02:24 AM   #77

porschegl will become famous soon enough

I just checked my email and also got a letter from ganz showing i had extra codes so i did some investigation into my order history. When i looked back into last year aug.2 of 2008 i oder my pet charms then... the code actually shows a double code on the order... as it shows on the email sent to me by ganz. It may be possible they are going to honor their mistake made from past experience from the Pharoh cosume. So, check your order history and see if there are double codes on some of those pet charms you ordered then call or write to the estore about that. As, that is what I am going to do...perhaps we all may have some extra pet codes on our hands afterall...porsche

---------- porschegl added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

i am sorry i did mean pet charm codes. it is late and i am trying to get this out on my lap top before morning.. thanks porsche

---------- porschegl added 8 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

If you go to the Estore and call up your order history you can verify all the pet charms you have bought. I save all my receipts from my purchases so i could check against that history, and that Aug 2 ,2008 order was the only one that had the double codes on them. Hope this helps any one with their search. And makes it easier for them to contact Ganz and the estore with correct information... thanks for the information you gave me ahead of time so i could do my search.. porsche

Last edited by porschegl; 03-01-2009 at 02:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-01-2009, 04:17 AM   #78
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

happened to me too, and the august 2 link is true for me too. that was my date of my email item codes.................... and to me, it looks suspicious. i would not use these codes. i emailed the estore and told them of my email.......................... this makes me nervous about if it was a hack ................ and i was even afraid to log in with my pw ........................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #79
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

This happened to me too. I got 2 of each charm code that I ordered a very long time ago. Thank goodness I didn't enter the codes I wouldn't want something to happen. Keep us updated on this WI!
Old 03-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #80
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too! I got it a few days ago. 4 Black Labs, 4 B&W Cats, 2 pond fountain, 2 Magical chairs, 2 magical beds.
I email them back says this was a mistake. No charges were done on my card. Never tried the codes to see if they work.
Well see?
dighton99 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: