Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 09:25 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

AnnieOK is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: eStore Codes Being Mailed Out for Previous Purchases

Good Morning All!!
I have found an e-mail as well. Mine contains 6 codes ea. for 4 charms.
The b/w cat, the chihuahua, the elephant, and the black lab. My card has
not been charged. Hope they clear this up quickly.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 09:38 AM   #62

Indyanne is on a distinguished road

Default Re: eStore Codes Being Mailed Out for Previous Purchases

I also got the email and when I checked, my original order date was 6-6-08. 2 items purchased and this email showed 4 codes. 2 codes were the original codes, 2 were new. Strange!
Old 02-28-2009, 09:40 AM   #63
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

If you all remember from when you have purchased items from the e-store, you have to enter your credit card information every time because they do not "store" your information for you. This helps the site be a little more secure. Because of this, I do not believe that they could charge your card without your knowledge.
aussierocky is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 09:58 AM   #64
Always going to be a

PrincessDayDay is just really nicePrincessDayDay is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kats07
I just checked my e-mail and I got an e-store order confirmation too, there were codes for 8 Black Lab Charms, 8 Black and White Cat Charms, 8 Chihuahua Charms and 8 Elephant Charms. The last time I ordered any charms from the e-store was over 6 months ago.

I did order 2 Phoenix's and a Purpel Floral Fox from the estore on Wednesday, I wonder what is going on???
I received the same charm codes except 4 of each. I orginally ordered 2 of each. When I checked my order history at the E-store it showed all four codes but it also said that I only paid for 2 codes each..... With all the news of debit and credit cards being compromised, this worried me but it appears to be a glitch......It is better to be safe than sorry and NOT enter the new codes. (I wouldn't worry too much though if you already entered them though.)
PrincessDayDay is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 10:01 AM   #65

Lizzietoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure enough....August 2nd seems to be the key. I got an e-mail duplicating the order I made that day. When I checked my order history at the eStore, both the old and new codes are listed as well. A very intersting "glitch".
Old 02-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #66
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I have received no emails from Ganz eStore. I wonder if that was the reason the eStore was closed earlier? They may have caught it before it went too far?
There are three of us in my family who have made purchases from the eStore and no one got a "duplicate email". Our purchases ranged from one week ago all the way back to before Christmas. I think it's a nice surprise but I would still be cautious!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 10:10 AM   #67

TerriKli will become famous soon enough

I received the email too. I really hope Ganz will let us use the extra codes. I've spent a lot at the estore and this would be a great bonus - doubles of lab, black & white cat, chihuahua & elephant charms, pond, four seasons tree, night/ day chair and bed, yeti forest

I'm just going to hang on to these till someone here gets a reply.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #68
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

I got one of those e-mails too! Its for 2 B&W cats, 2 Black Labs, and 4 Chihuahuas. They are no use to me now.... I wish I got an email for something that I had bought that wasn't a charm....
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 10:53 AM   #69

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I just checked and my August 2, 2008 purchase was duplicated, just we need to wait and see what Ganz says about using the codes...it would be great to get a bonus though!
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 11:13 AM   #70
Justmedee is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Grandmai
I also got three pages of them and I was able to check my credit card and it was not used. The funny thing is that they are charms that are not available in the e store on a Friday which is the purchase date. Total of 28 charms and I will not try and use them as I did not pay for them.
Carolyn
Good for you Grandmai! I admire your honesty...
Justmedee is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: