Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Default eStore Codes Being Mailed Out for Previous Purchases

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

eStore Codes Being Mailed Out for Previous Purchases

We've received over 30 reports from members who have received an email from the eStore with codes provided for virtual items. The email seems to be an acknowledgement of an order placed in the past. Listed for each item are two codes: one which had been provided when the purchase was initially made and a new one.

Click the image to open in full size.

Several members were able to check their credit card activity and are happy to report that they have not been charged for these orders. While you might find that the original code may not work and the new code may, it might be safer to hold onto those codes until you hear back from Ganz. There is no word yet on Webkinz Newz about this issue.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: eStore Codes Being Mailed Out for Previous Purchases

Wierd! I just checked my email and got one too. There are 20 different codes there...

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 02-27-2009 at 09:11 PM.. Reason: Removed the "first post" comment as it encourages posting just to lay claim to the "first post"
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
Liloca
Webkinz :)

Renesme is on a distinguished road

wish i had one!!!!! lol, oh well, congratz to all of u that got them, its your lucky day!
Renesme is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Same thing happened to me, I don't see how they can charge us if it is their mistake.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #5
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

I wonder what the resolution will be... most of what I recieved are charm codes which we have already filled on most of our families accounts.... We don't really have much of a need for those...
Old 02-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Ugh I wish I had read this first. I got all excited with the email because I thought my mother had suprised me with the charms (because I have been depressed over health issues) . I went and added the codes and was upst that only half worked. I was thinking great we will have to have to call and fix this. Now that I used the codes on 2 accounts what will happen? I hope I dont get my account frozen. This stinks
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 09:13 PM   #7
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have received repeats of two different orders separated by about 2 months.
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

I just checked my e-mail and I got an e-store order confirmation too, there were codes for 8 Black Lab Charms, 8 Black and White Cat Charms, 8 Chihuahua Charms and 8 Elephant Charms. The last time I ordered any charms from the e-store was over 6 months ago.

I did order 2 Phoenix's and a Purpel Floral Fox from the estore on Wednesday, I wonder what is going on???
kats07 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #9
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

i got one! to bad i had the charms
366100068 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 09:23 PM   #10
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kats07
I just checked my e-mail and I got an e-store order confirmation too, there were codes for 8 Black Lab Charms, 8 Black and White Cat Charms, 8 Chihuahua Charms and 8 Elephant Charms. The last time I ordered any charms from the e-store was over 6 months ago.

I did order 2 Phoenix's and a Purpel Floral Fox from the estore on Wednesday, I wonder what is going on???
I got a bunch for charms too and 2 yeti forest codes.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: