Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   eStore Codes Being Mailed Out for Previous Purchases (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/estore-codes-being-mailed-out-previous-474938/)

fairlyoddmom02-27-2009 08:50 PM

eStore Codes Being Mailed Out for Previous Purchases

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

eStore Codes Being Mailed Out for Previous Purchases

We've received over 30 reports from members who have received an email from the eStore with codes provided for virtual items. The email seems to be an acknowledgement of an order placed in the past. Listed for each item are two codes: one which had been provided when the purchase was initially made and a new one.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/files/u8851/estore.png

Several members were able to check their credit card activity and are happy to report that they have not been charged for these orders. While you might find that the original code may not work and the new code may, it might be safer to hold onto those codes until you hear back from Ganz. There is no word yet on Webkinz Newz about this issue.

cocoabean02-27-2009 09:04 PM

Re: eStore Codes Being Mailed Out for Previous Purchases

Wierd! I just checked my email and got one too. There are 20 different codes there...

Renesme02-27-2009 09:07 PM

wish i had one!!!!! lol, oh well, :) congratz to all of u that got them, its your lucky day!

abond42902-27-2009 09:08 PM

Same thing happened to me, I don't see how they can charge us if it is their mistake.

cocoabean02-27-2009 09:09 PM

I wonder what the resolution will be... most of what I recieved are charm codes which we have already filled on most of our families accounts.... We don't really have much of a need for those...

adrkmfdm02-27-2009 09:09 PM

Ugh I wish I had read this first. I got all excited with the email because I thought my mother had suprised me with the charms (because I have been depressed over health issues) . I went and added the codes and was upst that only half worked. I was thinking great we will have to have to call and fix this. Now that I used the codes on 2 accounts what will happen? I hope I dont get my account frozen. This stinks

fumble9902-27-2009 09:13 PM

I have received repeats of two different orders separated by about 2 months.

kats0702-27-2009 09:21 PM

I just checked my e-mail and I got an e-store order confirmation too, there were codes for 8 Black Lab Charms, 8 Black and White Cat Charms, 8 Chihuahua Charms and 8 Elephant Charms. The last time I ordered any charms from the e-store was over 6 months ago.

I did order 2 Phoenix's and a Purpel Floral Fox from the estore on Wednesday, I wonder what is going on???

36610006802-27-2009 09:22 PM

i got one! to bad i had the charms

cocoabean02-27-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kats07 (Post 13209906)
I just checked my e-mail and I got an e-store order confirmation too, there were codes for 8 Black Lab Charms, 8 Black and White Cat Charms, 8 Chihuahua Charms and 8 Elephant Charms. The last time I ordered any charms from the e-store was over 6 months ago.

I did order 2 Phoenix's and a Purpel Floral Fox from the estore on Wednesday, I wonder what is going on???

I got a bunch for charms too and 2 yeti forest codes.