Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 02:12 PM   #11
kayemilam
Webkinz :)

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

Default Re: eStore Christmas Decoration Questions Answered

I thought that I was purchasing 4 or 5 trees, and it is only ONE tree.

I am increasingly disappointed by the cost of items and amount of items only offered in the estore, and not the Wshop.

What if we boycott the estore and also tell them that we need MORE offered in WSHOP during holidays??

Very unhappy about the expense to only have ONE tree that I can decorate with all of these items. VERY UNHAPPY and SAD - feeling ripped off!

cindyscottage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 02:14 PM   #12

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

I don't want to be rude to those who think this is a great idea...but what a waste of money!
teacher13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #13
inter Ready!

topazpoppy will become famous soon enough

UGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the old way better!
topazpoppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #14
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Thanks for clearing it up!
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #15

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

i especially like 3 of the bases, all of the garlands, and 2 or 3 of the toppers - i'm not especially fond of any of the ornaments

so what would be the best way for me to purchase in order to get what i listed above?

anne, aka catsewe2
catsewe2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #16
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the help
alg1128 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #17
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I used my tree differently this year. I put it in my frozen forest. I love it's versatility, Wacky skating around the base and that one of the tree toppers snows on the tree. And, of course, I love that we can change the tree at will.

Personally I would have liked it more if the window had a HoHoHo and jingling bell sound to it and santa's sleigh didn't go by so fast that you can barely see what's going by.

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:03 PM   #18
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I am going to pass on these. Been 2 weeks since i got a new webkinz. There is hope. Am a recovering webkinz addict lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:15 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: eStore Christmas Decoration Questions Answered

Duh..........................did I feel STUPID last Thursday. I got the 25 items but couldn't figure out how to decorate the tree. My mom was kinda busy with Thanksgiving on Thursday but she called Ganz on Fri. They told her to tell me to just click on the tree. LOL!
Thanks FIA for all the info which I wish I read first. Oh well, my tree is beautiful now.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:21 PM   #20
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by cindyscottage
I thought that I was purchasing 4 or 5 trees, and it is only ONE tree.

I am increasingly disappointed by the cost of items and amount of items only offered in the estore, and not the Wshop.

What if we boycott the estore and also tell them that we need MORE offered in WSHOP during holidays??

Very unhappy about the expense to only have ONE tree that I can decorate with all of these items. VERY UNHAPPY and SAD - feeling ripped off!

Hi there. I'm sorry, but I disagree. The ornaments last year sold for $5.99 a piece where I live, and they go for more online. The ornaments this year are going for less than $1.00 a piece. I think the math shows that it's not this year's ornaments that are a rip-off, and that again, it is up to us to research what we are buying, and decide for ourselves whether it is worth the money or not.

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
I used my tree differently this year. I put it in my frozen forest. I love it's versatility, Wacky skating around the base and that one of the tree toppers snows on the tree. And, of course, I love that we can change the tree at will.

Personally I would have liked it more if the window had a HoHoHo and jingling bell sound to it and santa's sleigh didn't go by so fast that you can barely see what's going by.

Click the image to open in full size.
I agree about Santa's sleigh, but I guess it makes you look fast, and then question "Did I really see that???" I love your room, it looks great!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: