Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra Virtual, PSI, PSF Images Confirmed!

A new front page story has been added:

Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra Virtual, PSI, PSF Images Confirmed!

The final piece of the May 2010 Webkinz puzzle -- the Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra (renamed from Endangered Signature Zebra) -- is finally in place. We can confirm the images for the Webkinz pet, it's PSI and PSF! The PSI -- the Peaceful Plains Piano -- is an interactive piano that plays Beethoven's Fur Elise when you click on it. The PSF for the Cape Mountain Zebra is Wild Flower Fondue!

Like all Endangered Signature pets, the Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra also comes with a wall/floor set that can be used to create a very special room. The Cape Mountain Wallpaper and Cape Mountain Flooring will be added to Webkinz Insider's Room Designer later this afternoon so everyone can test them out and see what they look like in a room.

Click the image to open in full size.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
I love Owls :3
Webkinz :)

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra Virtual, PSI, PSF Images Confirmed!

COOL ! First post!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:41 AM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

This is probably the best PSI out of all of them announced today.
I love this pet too.
Its sooo cute.

I think GANZ is going piano crazy.
lol.
Blythe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #4
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

UGLY pet. Too skinny. PSF is okay. PSI would be great if not for the giant zebra head on the piano.

Probably won't get this one, but I'll try to trade for the PSI, maybe. *shrugs*
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #5
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Oh my. What a beautiful Pet item!
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:43 AM   #6

whistler will become famous soon enough

Another one I wasn't going to get, but it looks so cute- I wonder what its room will look like-
whistler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

i love the piano!!!!

the bust kinda messes up the psi but it's still great to me
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #8

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Wanted it before I knew what came with t. Now I really want it.
disneylisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #9

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of zebra goes on a diet? Wow that is a THIN pet. Why Fur Elise? What in the world does that have to do with zebras?! The piano is nice though.
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #10
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I love this pet and its PSIs. Finally, my zebra Zoe will have a friend to play with.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: