Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 10:13 AM   #61
misscalliewallie
Gifted

misscalliewallie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: This is embarassing people...

i know it is awful the way people treat each other! this is supposed to be a place for people to have fun! not for everyone to be mean!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 10:18 AM   #62
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by whosawhosa
Dont be ashamed! anyone who continues to make positive posts and contributions to thhis site should be thankful to have a fun informative safe site like this. and Proud that they are doing their part to make this site fun and happy. Try to overcome or at least ignore the negative people. There are a lot more positive people on this site than negative. So people like Pugs should not leave. Instead keep contributing and help keep this place the fun safe happy helpful place it was created to be.
This is such an excellent point; I feel the same way.

I think that a lot of the rude behavior is also an attention-getting tactic, too. Much like a kid in class who is always the class-troublemaker.
They think they are being funny, or clever, when in reality, they are basically miserable, sad people who crave attention.

It's best to just flag a rude comment, and move on. Making a big deal about it will actually only encourage the rudeness, not end it.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #63
doglover072196

Mememe is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not ashamed,but I have noticed this behavior......Im a kid,and I have noticed this,being a kid I just try to avoid it,and from my perspective we all should,just don't quit WI all of these administrators have worked sooo hard to make this a good informative site!Just ignore them....sometime they will see no one wants to post on a thread that has bad language,etc. Just DONT say anything mean.....pm me your opinion please!
Old 01-17-2008, 01:21 PM   #64
slammer4life

slammer4life is an unknown quantity at this point

if they use bad language give them a bad rep!! i think that is a good idea! my friend was on here and this girl was being REALLY mean to her! we flagged her and i'm not sure if she is still being mean...
Old 01-17-2008, 05:34 PM   #65
Baby252

I know! I've seen many theards like those. Just report them.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #66
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
I know! I've seen many theards like those. Just report them.
me to... I even just had to flag someone on THIS thread! haha!
Old 01-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #67
Pokemonand webkinz4ever

View Post Originally Posted by Pugs
I'm prepared to quit WI. Next time I see rudeness, I am flagging it, leaving WI, and NEVER COMING BACK.
Same Here! It is too annoying, I am sorry people but WI has become a place that I enjoy but.... I believe there are 2 other people who posted on this thread who feels the same way a me... Wow.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #68
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by waffleghetti
me to... I even just had to flag someone on THIS thread! haha!
What a shame! But you are always looking out for us and we all appreciate it here, all of you. Thank you for the great responses to this thread!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:43 PM   #69
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

boy, I am glad I have avoided those threads.....I hope I keep avoiding them too!
Old 01-17-2008, 06:11 PM   #70
horseluvrw12
Gifted

horseluvrw12 has a spectacular aura about

i went for 7 months without having to flag anything but seeing many altered threads/posts lately and then about a week ago i flagged two posts in the same day, on the same thread. i hope that WI returns to being the place it was when i came. people like the ones that i've seen on this thread, some great people throughout this thread, and the great mods are the reason that i stay here just keep flagging and i'm sure this can be fixed
horseluvrw12 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: