Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #51
yankeefan0302
Webkinz :)

yankeefan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: This is embarassing people...

I barely even see that and you SHOULDNT be ashamed of what wi has become...wi rocks.....you never know what those peoples life are or if anything just happenned so no offense but..MYOB..GOSH

---------- yankeefan added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mdmochafrappe
I am new and on one of my post, someone left this comment:
"wawawawawaaaaaah"
I felt bad after reading that. I was just commenting on something I saw at WW. Some people are just plain mean. They like to make other people miserable.
I'm glad to read here that there are 'nice' members here afterall.
thats not mean!!????!!???

---------- yankeefan added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

ok i know its true but a whole thread about it...stop...its over reacting.....SO WHAT....you shouldnt care...read the first line of my siggy...basically its saying....just go ahead and have fun cuz lifes short....so dont carte what they think thats thier idea...you should focos on yours cu were all the same and special in our own way

Last edited by yankeefan; 01-15-2008 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 06:47 PM   #52
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by yankeefan
I barely even see that and you SHOULDNT be ashamed of what wi has become...wi rocks.....you never know what those peoples life are or if anything just happenned so no offense but..MYOB..GOSH

Okay sir,WI has more ruder members who are acting like drama-queens and Mini Lindsay-Lohans.
It's bad.

---------- Cherry added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

ok i know its true but a whole thread about it...stop...its over reacting.....SO WHAT....you shouldnt care...read the first line of my siggy...basically its saying....just go ahead and have fun cuz lifes short....so dont carte what they think thats thier idea...you should focos on yours cu were all the same and special in our own way
We are not over-reacting and i find that offensive.
We would like to have fun but the people who are being rude are runing it for us.

Last edited by Cherry; 01-15-2008 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 07:13 PM   #53
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

I agree with that totally, and if it was real life, then ya! i dont care what anybody thinks! but this is supposed to be a safe website, for webkinz lovers! and need i remind you alot of the people on webkinz are still small children in elementary school, and they're feelings can get hurt a lot easier! just trust me, ive been on sights that were OUT OF CONTROL! like so bad, that there was nothing nice anymore, and anything positive just got dissed. this is why the rudeness needs to stop, cuz we dont want wi to end up like that! lol! do u get what im trying to say?
Old 01-15-2008, 07:18 PM   #54
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by waffleghetti
I agree with that totally, and if it was real life, then ya! i dont care what anybody thinks! but this is supposed to be a safe website, for webkinz lovers! and need i remind you alot of the people on webkinz are still small children in elementary school, and they're feelings can get hurt a lot easier! just trust me, ive been on sights that were OUT OF CONTROL! like so bad, that there was nothing nice anymore, and anything positive just got dissed. this is why the rudeness needs to stop, cuz we dont want wi to end up like that! lol! do u get what im trying to say?
Don't worry, it won't end up like that! We're all working together to keep it OK. And the members who help us by flagging the posts help us too!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 08:45 AM   #55
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by danathorn
Don't worry, it won't end up like that! We're all working together to keep it OK. And the members who help us by flagging the posts help us too!
yes i know... i just hate to see people abused ya know? lol
Old 01-17-2008, 08:47 AM   #56
Your mom's leg hair.
Gifted

candygirl717 is on a distinguished road

Im not ashamed, but I think some of us should work on our behavior.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:23 AM   #57
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by danathorn
Waffleghetti, I can always count on you to be the voice of reason!!!
Maybe it is because the Holidays are over, the weather is cold, people are cooped up or sick. Whatever the reason, you are right, we need to be nice.
As any website grows, there will be people that do not get along. It is all of our jobs to try to help new people get used to the way we do things here and report any post that is rude or inappropriate. As long as we are all here, and kind and patient, it will still be a fun place to be. I have met many great people on here that I enjoy reading their posts and what they have to say (as well as all the cool news!)
excellent post
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 09:40 AM   #58
pandagirl52
Webkinz :)

pandagirl52 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, everyone is being really mean and getting really obsessed with webkinz
Old 01-17-2008, 09:52 AM   #59
MlrGrl
Gift Guru

MlrGrl will become famous soon enough

WOW!
I must pick the right threads to read! I keep seeing these posts talking about rude people and I hardly ever run into them!

Granted, I did write about something a while back & did get one snide remark (and another member called them on it & made me feel better), but overall, I really haven't seen things getting out of hand.
Or, maybe it's because I've been a member of some boards that really got out of hand and so I don't notice the occational rude post --- or, the mods get them pulled before I actually see them...

WI Rocks!!
Old 01-17-2008, 10:07 AM   #60
car_car890

View Post Originally Posted by Pugs
I'm prepared to quit WI. Next time I see rudeness, I am flagging it, leaving WI, and NEVER COMING BACK.
You said it pug! I am getting tired of this! And I know the mods and Justin and wendy are for sure. We all need to be nice and kind to each other...what if everyone in the world was nice and kind to each other can't you imagine. But if we don't help make the world a better place and WI a better place it can shut down! So lets show Justin and Wendy we can be nice to each other and not be so critical to all the other kids and adults!
And lately I have seen people posting their age! That's a big NO NO!!

Carlee
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: