Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 09:30 AM   #31
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

Default Re: This is embarassing people...

Im ashamed too!

I see fights over the dumbest thingd ever and i see some drama-queen members acting like their mini-Lindsay Lohans!
And do you see ropes,thousands watching you fight,steel chairs,and announcers?
I don't think so!Fighting is meant for the ring and are we in a ring?No we are not!

And those who are disrespecting members,can be on my bad side!There can't be schmans in the palace of wisdom!
How would thye like that!

Last edited by Cherry; 01-15-2008 at 09:32 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 09:36 AM   #32
kattalin
Webkinz :)

katj517 will become famous soon enough

As a parent it's hard for me to allow my daughter to post on here because the last thing you want is for another person to attack your kid by calling names. So I have limited her time on here to only checking certain things. I truly like this site but will not expose my baby to the rude behavior SOME(definately not all) have shown on here. It is embarrasing.
katj517 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #33
Gift Guru
brighurst is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by darkshahow
Can I tell anyone something that's not rude*Hint: It's rude to say someone else is rude. When I was NEW to WI I got into a fight with someone. I didn't know there would be threads that have glitches and stuff. I was thinking of quiting WI too because here's a secret it'll be in caps I DON'T FIT IN WITH MY CLASS WHICH MEANS I WON'T FIT IN WITH ANYTHING. I THINK IN MY HEAD DO MY CLASSMATES THINK I'M AN ALIEN OR A LITTLE KID???? I thought of quiting WI when someone sent to me that I can't enter in the gift exchange. That made me feel horrible. And to the person I fought with sorry for rudness. use common sense! Buy a bed, trade, or contact Ganz. What SHOCKED me was some comments "I've seen better than this copycat website" "She's spoilet rotten" " OMG!! YOU ARE A SPOILED BRAT"

---------- darkshahow added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Oh I forgot to add in I was going to quit WI but I thought the model contest I'm in. I want to stay in it. Here I am with pain.
Let me start off by saying that I'm very sorry that someone had sent this message to you about not fitting in with your class and you wont fit in with anything. That was very much uncalled for. But as for your statement about letting someone else know that they are being "rude" is being "rude" yourself I do not agree with. I feel that if someone is being rude you should let them know as they may be unaware that it is rude. I definitely by no means feel you should just pile on and keep telling someone that if another poster has already made them aware of it. I feel it is kind of giving a small warning to the poster who is being rude. Justin, Wendy and all of the Mods do a outstanding job with what they do here. But with the number of members that are now on this board and the number of posts made it is probably near impossible that they get to see every single one. That is why I feel it isn't rude to make someone aware that the post they made is being rude but once again i do not feel that if someone has made them aware that the post was rude you do not need to continue to pile on them. If they continue to do so then report them to the mods and let them take the correct course of action against them. And another thing I do also believe that the more these posts that are people being rude to each other are being responded to the longer it takes for them to filter off of the board. That is when I personally feel it is best to take the if you can't say anything nice then dont say anything at all approach is the best action. So it can just filter itself off of the board. So to sum it all up I do feel that this is in a manner of speaking a "family" as some say, but it is a WI and webkinz lovers family. It lets you get to know people as "webkinz family" it doesn't let you know alot of them "personally," I know some on here do know each other personally but I would have to think the ones who do are not the ones attacking each other. I as alot of other people do read posts with someone being rude or attacking someone else for a single post being made on someone for just giving an opinion or just asking a question for help on a certain subject. All I can say before you decide to quit WI just please give it a little thought and have a little patience because as I said in this post earlier Justin,Wendy and the mods do an incredible job on this site and it was and will be once agin a great place to be. Just like Justin said before if I remember correctly, he basically had said that he would shut this place down before he let this continue. So you can be totally assured that they will put all of this negativity to an end. With all of the work that those guys put into WI, and the purpose the site was started for, I know they put an end to this attacking of other members and the rudeness that is going on. I will end this by saying THANK YOU to all of the thousands of the other members who do abide by the rules and keep the high standard and class that this site was intended for, and for you Justin,Wendy and the mods and all WI staff again for your endless efforts to keep this the best webkinz community that there is.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:06 AM   #34
allykat1234

I am ashamed i have said before that i will quit because of other thing such as being called names (not saying names)
Old 01-15-2008, 11:10 AM   #35
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by allykat1234
I am ashamed i have said before that i will quit because of other thing such as being called names (not saying names)
Don't let those schmans get to you!
There just mean people with nothing better to do than insult and make people feel bad!
Besides,there not in the palace of Wisdom!
While you are and there jealous!

People in the palace of Wisdom are greater than the ones who insultand be rude to other members and thats why they're not in the palace of Wisdom.
And when a member disrespects me,i roll my eyes and laugh at them.
Just remember,we at the palace of Wisdom will protect you!
Old 01-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #36
hosamama
Gifted

whosawhosa is on a distinguished road

Dont be ashamed! anyone who continues to make positive posts and contributions to thhis site should be thankful to have a fun informative safe site like this. and Proud that they are doing their part to make this site fun and happy. Try to overcome or at least ignore the negative people. There are a lot more positive people on this site than negative. So people like Pugs should not leave. Instead keep contributing and help keep this place the fun safe happy helpful place it was created to be.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:22 PM   #37
bumblebeemousegirl
Gifted

I_wish_mel has a spectacular aura about

if all of you are saying " can't stand this " and " WI is not a good place any more" then the people who are doing that aren't true WI family.. and if we all come and hang out ( all of us who act nice) then it will be fine again... mean people and online just mix badly maybe before we get mad at them .. maybe we should just keep going and forget about and be nice ( after we flag them )

---------- I_wish_mel added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by whosawhosa
Dont be ashamed! anyone who continues to make positive posts and contributions to thhis site should be thankful to have a fun informative safe site like this. and Proud that they are doing their part to make this site fun and happy. Try to overcome or at least ignore the negative people. There are a lot more positive people on this site than negative. So people like Pugs should not leave. Instead keep contributing and help keep this place the fun safe happy helpful place it was created to be.
thats what I'm trying to say,

Last edited by I_wish_mel; 01-15-2008 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 02:01 PM   #38
shaeny
Gifted

shaenysmom will become famous soon enough

i say that if someone is making rude posts they should be reported and no one should engage them in anyway. its like when you are in school and someone is bothering you just tell the teacher and let them handle the situation
Old 01-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #39
danny360
Gifted

teddyfroggy is on a distinguished road

sometimes i will say someone said something mean but i always try to say it nice and if they say i was mean then i try to apolagize
Old 01-15-2008, 04:34 PM   #40
ilovecats20
Gift Guru

ilovecats20 will become famous soon enough

Yeh! We need to be nicer people!
ilovecats20 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: