Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 10:28 PM   #21
is a
Gift Guru

Miss Jem will become famous soon enough

Default Re: This is embarassing people...

Yeah I have seen a lot more fighting and rudeness lately. Mostly its about non webkinz related stuff like famous singers and stuff, or they will have polls about witch guy is cuter! Its just silly. Thanks for making this to bring rudeness to light.
Miss Jem is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 10:30 PM   #22
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

I have avoided many fights recently by just being nice to the person. In the GE, this newer gifted user, broke the rules, and offered for an item when it had a line. I sent them a polite PM saying:

On ___'s GE, you had offered for an item that had a line. I see that you are new, and I have seen many people get banned from the GE for a while for doing this repeadetly."

I got a PM back from them calling me rude, and saying things like "It's not even you GE! YOu can't tell me what to do and what not to."
I sent them back a polite PM, apologizing for insulting them if I did, but that was the rule.
I got a few more PM's from that user, calling me rude names. I was always polite back to them, and they eventually just gave up. This is my strategy for dealing with rude people. I prefer to do it in private, then in the Forum, where one of us get's embarresed, or attacked from otheer user's, who are just tring to help, butget frustrated, and make it an even bigger fight, until the thread has to be shut down from fighting.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:31 PM   #23
Top Secret!
Gifted

Canadian is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by darkshahow
Can I tell anyone something that's not rude*Hint: It's rude to say someone else is rude. When I was NEW to WI I got into a fight with someone. I didn't know there would be threads that have glitches and stuff. I was thinking of quiting WI too because here's a secret it'll be in caps I DON'T FIT IN WITH MY CLASS WHICH MEANS I WON'T FIT IN WITH ANYTHING. I THINK IN MY HEAD DO MY CLASSMATES THINK I'M AN ALIEN OR A LITTLE KID???? I thought of quiting WI when someone sent to me that I can't enter in the gift exchange. That made me feel horrible. And to the person I fought with sorry for rudness. use common sense! Buy a bed, trade, or contact Ganz. What SHOCKED me was some comments "I've seen better than this copycat website" "She's spoilet rotten" " OMG!! YOU ARE A SPOILED BRAT"

---------- darkshahow added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Oh I forgot to add in I was going to quit WI but I thought the model contest I'm in. I want to stay in it. Here I am with pain.
Oh, darkshahow, I feel sad for you! I don't really fit in with my class either, and that alone spells trouble. I'd feel horrible if someone sent me something saying I couldn't enter the GE... I'd feel anger if I saw those comments, I really would! I'd try to get some fresh air or something, seeing those...
Old 01-14-2008, 10:33 PM   #24
darkshahow

Thanks! I'll PM you about it.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:37 PM   #25
Gifted
zoeyzoeyzoey is on a distinguished road

Justin posted a while ago he is VERY upset about this behavior. People need to stop this! I would hate to lose this website because he decides it just not worth all his hard work anymore.....
Old 01-14-2008, 10:39 PM   #26
skeay
Webkinz :)

skeay bunny is on a distinguished road

thats very sad
Old 01-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #27
ThePoint16

I agree. I'm ashamed to be a part of this website sometimes !! I have had people say rude, nasty things to me....and I didn't even do anything!! It makes me feel like leaving and that is just horrible!!
Old 01-15-2008, 12:34 AM   #28
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

ya i know! someone started like sending me nasty rude pm's and i was trying to help people! gosh, it just bugs me sometimes!
Old 01-15-2008, 12:42 AM   #29
xoDixie6ox
Gift Guru

Dixie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Pugs
I'm prepared to quit WI. Next time I see rudeness, I am flagging it, leaving WI, and NEVER COMING BACK.
This is a great site.....you won't find a Better one.....Don't let the few rude ones ruin it for the rest of us......They are NOT WORTH it.......they know who they are, and they will be caught and banned from this site......Justin has already said he would not put up with this..........They should not be allowed to ruin it for the rest of us........Enjoy and have Fun..............
Dixie is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 09:13 AM   #30
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Dixie
This is a great site.....you won't find a Better one.....Don't let the few rude ones ruin it for the rest of us......They are NOT WORTH it.......they know who they are, and they will be caught and banned from this site......Justin has already said he would not put up with this..........They should not be allowed to ruin it for the rest of us........Enjoy and have Fun..............
couldn't have said it better myself! thanks!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: