Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

Default This is embarassing people...

Ok, I just got on wi tonight, and i read a total of three threads, and i am not kidding, all 3 of them were attacking people and calling them mean, or liars, and there was WAY to much rudeness! People! This is horrible! WI is supposed to be a safe place for people to have fun and not get attacked! I really hate it to see people hurt, and it just really bugs me that people would start saying things like that... I'm not saying everyone on WI has done this, but please! Just be nice! Its a lot better experience for everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
I'm oh so
Gifted

tl225303 is a glorious beacon of lighttl225303 is a glorious beacon of lighttl225303 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: This is embarassing people...

Yes, I am ashamed of what WI has become.
tl225303 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #3
BTSMOM
Gifted

Sparkette is on a distinguished road

I agree, even in the few short months that I have been on I have seen an increase in this behavior. Webkinz are meant to bring joy, be it in their plushie or virtual form, WI should be about joy also. The negativity and rudeness is completely uncalled for. Lets all be happy happy!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

sandy1239 is an unknown quantity at this point

im ashamed
Old 01-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Sparkette
I agree, even in the few short months that I have been on I have seen an increase in this behavior. Webkinz are meant to bring joy, be it in their plushie or virtual form, WI should be about joy also. The negativity and rudeness is completely uncalled for. Lets all be happy happy!
yes! this is what wi should be about! and i want to thank all the mods and admins for doing their best to keep it this way!
Old 01-14-2008, 10:03 PM   #6
Pugs

I'm prepared to quit WI. Next time I see rudeness, I am flagging it, leaving WI, and NEVER COMING BACK.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #7
Top Secret!
Gifted

Canadian is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree. I just went to a contest thread and someone wasn't following the rules, cheating, and being overall rude. The few months I've been here were nice, but I really can't stand this behavior.

Oh, Pugs, don't leave! We can put up with it! I'm sure in a couple of weeks things will get better and the worst that can happen is that they won't... at least try and stay a while! You've been an inspiration!

Last edited by Canadian; 01-14-2008 at 10:08 PM..
Old 01-14-2008, 10:05 PM   #8
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Yes, I am sorry to say, that many of the rude people are the newer ones. Not ALL of them are rude, just a little it more than the old ones. Thank you for this thread. I am ashamed that I have lost my temper a few times, to someone who made me frustrated, and started a fight. That is not what this site is about. It's about fun, and discussion of webkinz.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:06 PM   #9
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

Waffleghetti, I can always count on you to be the voice of reason!!!
Maybe it is because the Holidays are over, the weather is cold, people are cooped up or sick. Whatever the reason, you are right, we need to be nice.
As any website grows, there will be people that do not get along. It is all of our jobs to try to help new people get used to the way we do things here and report any post that is rude or inappropriate. As long as we are all here, and kind and patient, it will still be a fun place to be. I have met many great people on here that I enjoy reading their posts and what they have to say (as well as all the cool news!)
danathorn is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 10:07 PM   #10
slammer4life

slammer4life is an unknown quantity at this point

I am ashamed too!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: