Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   This is embarassing people... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/embarassing-people-184933/)

Waffleghetti01-14-2008 09:32 PM

This is embarassing people...

Ok, I just got on wi tonight, and i read a total of three threads, and i am not kidding, all 3 of them were attacking people and calling them mean, or liars, and there was WAY to much rudeness! People! This is horrible! WI is supposed to be a safe place for people to have fun and not get attacked! I really hate it to see people hurt, and it just really bugs me that people would start saying things like that... I'm not saying everyone on WI has done this, but please! Just be nice! Its a lot better experience for everyone!

tl22530301-14-2008 09:40 PM

Re: This is embarassing people...

Yes, I am ashamed of what WI has become.

Sparkette01-14-2008 09:44 PM

I agree, even in the few short months that I have been on I have seen an increase in this behavior. Webkinz are meant to bring joy, be it in their plushie or virtual form, WI should be about joy also. The negativity and rudeness is completely uncalled for. Lets all be happy happy!

sandy123901-14-2008 09:52 PM

im ashamed

Waffleghetti01-14-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkette (Post 4184427)
I agree, even in the few short months that I have been on I have seen an increase in this behavior. Webkinz are meant to bring joy, be it in their plushie or virtual form, WI should be about joy also. The negativity and rudeness is completely uncalled for. Lets all be happy happy!

yes! this is what wi should be about! and i want to thank all the mods and admins for doing their best to keep it this way! :thumbup:

01-14-2008 10:03 PM

I'm prepared to quit WI. Next time I see rudeness, I am flagging it, leaving WI, and NEVER COMING BACK.

Canadian01-14-2008 10:04 PM

I agree. I just went to a contest thread and someone wasn't following the rules, cheating, and being overall rude. The few months I've been here were nice, but I really can't stand this behavior.

Oh, Pugs, don't leave! We can put up with it! I'm sure in a couple of weeks things will get better and the worst that can happen is that they won't... at least try and stay a while! You've been an inspiration!

skittlebug701-14-2008 10:05 PM

Yes, I am sorry to say, that many of the rude people are the newer ones. Not ALL of them are rude, just a little it more than the old ones. Thank you for this thread. I am ashamed that I have lost my temper a few times, to someone who made me frustrated, and started a fight. That is not what this site is about. It's about fun, and discussion of webkinz.

danathorn01-14-2008 10:06 PM

Waffleghetti, I can always count on you to be the voice of reason!!!
Maybe it is because the Holidays are over, the weather is cold, people are cooped up or sick. Whatever the reason, you are right, we need to be nice.
As any website grows, there will be people that do not get along. It is all of our jobs to try to help new people get used to the way we do things here and report any post that is rude or inappropriate. As long as we are all here, and kind and patient, it will still be a fun place to be. I have met many great people on here that I enjoy reading their posts and what they have to say (as well as all the cool news!)

slammer4life01-14-2008 10:07 PM

I am ashamed too!!!