Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Earth Day Gifts Arrive on Asian Webkinz Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
Here's my Luce outside with her mini wind mills!

Click the image to open in full size.
I like Luce's dress! Is that eStore? What is it called?

The newspaper story says to log in to Kinzville Park for more trash, more food, and a surprise.
Is the "more food" referring to floating cookies or is Mr. Moo offering different ice cream flavors? I haven't heard anything about it, but was just wondering.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #12
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

They look cool. Are they kinzpostable?
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:30 AM   #13
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Just got mine thank for the reminder! Woo Hoo!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #14

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
Here's my Luce outside with her mini wind mills!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you, Scottashley, for the screenshot! They look cool!!! Even some pretty flowers at the bootem of the pole. I think in real life those windmills are really tall; I think Webkinz should have made these a bit taller. Do they really turn?

It looks like you can send them by Kinzpost, since you have two in your room. That's great!

By the way, where did you get that beautiful dogcoat for Luce?

Giraffemartina

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I like Luce's dress! Is that eStore? What is it called?

The newspaper story says to log in to Kinzville Park for more trash, more food, and a surprise.
Is the "more food" referring to floating cookies or is Mr. Moo offering different ice cream flavors? I haven't heard anything about it, but was just wondering.

I have been thinking the same thing... I wonder if the "extra food items" that are "hanging around" are the floating cookies or maybe something you can find specifically in the park...

By the way, I haven't seen any cookies floating around yet today. Have you?

Giraffemartina

Last edited by giraffemartina; 04-21-2010 at 11:50 AM..
giraffemartina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #15
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

The windmills are great. Thanks for the shot of them. Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

I love surprises and grateful to Ganz for making Earth Day here in Webkinz world fun for us.
Love the little wind machine..and will be logging in to the Park tomorrow, just to experience it and virtually, help out in our WWorld *
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #17
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

It's a great concept, but I don't know how much energy that little windmill will put out. I wish it were taller,
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #18

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I like it can't wait to get mine tomorrow.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #19
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I am so glad that we do not have to go to the park to get the Earth Day gift. I have not been able to get into the park today. I don't think our computer likes us going to the park.

I do plan to try to get into the park tomorrow, because I want our daughter to practice doing virtually what we do in real life.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #20
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: Earth Day Gifts Arrive on Asian Webkinz Accounts

Oh!! I don't have an Asain account though.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: