Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #51
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

View Post Originally Posted by beerfeet
We also received the "glitched" deluxe gift. We got the ringmaster jacket, the Cat Sofa and a wish token. That was pretty funny to see, again, this morning. Wonder if they will take the stuff back?

:abn::cdee:
I am confused by everyone saying they got the cat sofa. I got the correct item with my leopard but I did get last month's Deluxe gifts.
Aboo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #52
Webkinz :)
hardendheartt is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

I got the august gift box too...and my family accounts got NO deluxe box.....I saw the glasses for the first time in WI this morning and boy do I want them~!~
hardendheartt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:12 AM   #53
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

I tried to go to the eStore & saw this message:
CLOSED FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES
I hope they fix it soon.
I also did not get any gift bag for deluxe members. My mom called & they told her "There's a bug in the system & the tech team is working on it but I don't know when it will be fixed." GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #54
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

BASEBALL THEME!!!!! So were pretty sure now which one it'll be I guess!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #55

6nala is on a distinguished road

I got August gift boxes on my American accounts and nothing on my Asian account.
6nala is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #56

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Hmm... I still ahve the Baseball theme, But feel I am Missing one.
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:14 AM   #57
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by hardendheartt
I got the august gift box too...and my family accounts got NO deluxe box.....I saw the glasses for the first time in WI this morning and boy do I want them~!~
I just checked and a couple of my family deluxe accounts got last month's gifts but 3 didn't get any deluxe gifts at all! And they were my grandson and granddaughter's accounts! They will be so sad when they get home today.
Aboo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:20 AM   #58
hardendheartt is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

can someone tell me where to go to report the wrong deluxe box for my account and the missing ones for my family accounts?

I really wish they had a better contact us section....I hate not being able to report a glitch without going through every page of questions
hardendheartt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #59

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I still have no box in my account
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #60
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thanks for the tread, I got ringmaster for both my american accts but did not received my deluxe gift for my asian and european accts, definitly some kind of glithch.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: