Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 08:13 AM   #191
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Default Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

it's kind of cool, extra trading item, and two wish tokens, plus, the glasses!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 08:43 AM   #192
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

shoot! i bought the baseball theme and it was the space theme that retired
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:36 AM   #193
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

When I logged in to open my gift, I found 2 boxes! 1 was from the September Gift Box, and another was an August Gift Box! Pretty weird
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #194
call me Ducky:)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

my sis got two boxes, one with the glasses and one with the ring master blazer
blueducky1995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #195
Diabetes Awareness&l

WebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the INFO!
WebkinzSam888 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #196
nabiskinz is on a distinguished road

All of my deluxe family member accounts received the September gift today - and a second copy of the August gift. We now all have 2 ringmaster blazers and the September gift. My mom also has a family account, with only her as a user (she ordered wrong) and the same happened to her. The same thing happened with only one of the accounts last month. Not that we're complaining, extra stuff is always great!

BTW - anyone know if the September Leopard is the stringy one or the soft one? I want the soft one but I think the monthly pet is the stringy one.
nabiskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #197
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

It took FOREVER for me to get that movie screen. My account is a deluxe one but I missed the colossal movie screen on July 31st because mom and dad made us go to a restaurant. A few days ago, I got the movie screen and my Webkinz will be watching Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz with hot dogs, popcorn, slushes, candy, chocolates and soda. My sister couldn't get one because it's too much work for her to save up. That screen costs W40000. I found it really took forever because I can get more than 10000 KinzCash a week playing and winning Zingoz Pop and selling the trophies. Now the most expensive item I need is the Egyptian television.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:26 AM   #198
catloverstwo

kmdw is an unknown quantity at this point

We were also given the August gift box, but after a very S-L-O-W start it was corrected and we got the one for September. The glasses are "wild and crazy" and look great on our POTM "sugar babies"!
kmdw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:10 AM   #199
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Okay, I'm REALLY SAD now. I have not yet gotten ANY gift boxes still (it's the 7th now) for Deluxe membership. Not the glasses and not the other month's accidental gift either. What do I do now when I got nothing? That doesn't seem fair when I paid extra for Deluxe membership!!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #200
Gwenstar37
gwenstar37 is on a distinguished road

Ok in august i gotte ring master coat buti traded it at lest it was doe panda dress! anyway i got it back this month!? is webkinz giving us a seconed chanes? if they are that is vey nice!

bye
gwenstar37 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: