Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 07:37 AM   #11
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

OMG! I KNEW THEY WHERE RETIREING THE BASEBALL[CAUSE IT WAS ON SALE A LOT]

I AM SAD TODAY A CAUSE THE BIRTHSTONE PET WAS DELEYED

AND THE DELUXE GIFT IS MESS UP OH WELL I HOPE I GET IT SOON
Red and blue ink are reserved for Staff purposes.
*Dixiecup*

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-01-2009 at 08:03 AM..
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 07:37 AM   #12
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

The E-Store is also closed for 'Important Updates'. Glad I just got home from work so I can sleep through all the mess! I can't wait to see what is going on later this afternoon.
GrannyJeff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:37 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

View Post Originally Posted by nickistheman
i got the ringmaster's blazer =/ hopefully it's fixed soon b/c those glasses are awesome!
I agree with you. I really wanted those glasses!
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:41 AM   #14

beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!

We also received the "glitched" deluxe gift. We got the ringmaster jacket, the Cat Sofa and a wish token. That was pretty funny to see, again, this morning. Wonder if they will take the stuff back?

:abn::cdee:
beerfeet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:41 AM   #15

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

I have recieved the duplicate deluxe member gifts on 3 of my accounts and the other 3 the box is missing. What's up with that....
dana1199 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:49 AM   #16
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Sheesh. Can't GANZ get anything right before they roll it out?

How are they going to fix this? They can't go into every Deluxe Member account and take away their gift, especially after they opened it... some people may have Kinzposted their jacket to another account (eg to kids) so trying to convert a Ringmaster jacket to the glasses may not work, and to penalize people for opening the box before the glitch was fixed is not really fair...

I'm going to wait a while before opening my Deluxe box....

Side effect: my gardens got all messed up too. I raked them yesterday, still had a few days before crops- and today half of them are ready with crops and the rest are weedy.

Last edited by likmfurry; 09-01-2009 at 07:54 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:55 AM   #17
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I received the August Deluxe gift package too. I was not even allowed to water some of my gardens today. The watering can wouldn't work. And with the grey arabian still potm, this maintainence is a whopper for Ganz. I opened my duluxe package, so I wonder how Ganz will do this....Wil they search through my dock???
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:57 AM   #18
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I know I'd be bummed if I was expecting those way cool glasses and got something I already had..I'm sure they'll fix it-after all, they're giving us that screen finally! Miracles never cease!

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:59 AM   #19
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

I received the Ringmaster's Blazer and a Baseball Uniform Piece. The baseball theme is not in my W-Shop and my Activities do still show the Grey Arabian as Pet of the Month.
bubbanight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:04 AM   #20

ThinkSnow2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My adopting the Leopard (Roberto) went well today. It was after the adoption that I opened the gift box that I saw last months gift??? If I had saw that glitch first I may have waited to adopt. Thanks for keeping us posted, it is nice to know that you are not the only one these things happen to!
ThinkSnow2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: