Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #151
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Default Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

Two of our four accounts got the deluxe gifts this morning. They were opened before I cam here to see if there was an issue (though I was looking for info about people not getting their boxes before I called Ganz).

Just a bit ago I logged on for the PoTM wShop coupon and saw another deluxe gift in my dock. I then checked the other three accounts and all four got the glasses (plus a token and a wShop item)...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #152
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Default Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

View Post Originally Posted by taytertots
My daughter is crying foul play LOL! She only got one box (Sept.) and I got the August duplicate and Sept. I have to say I agree with her. They really should send out duplicates to everyone.
LOL, no... they REALLY should pull back the boxes that got sent in error. Correcting a mistake by making it a bigger mistake is not the correct action here...

Most likely what they will do is nothing and the few who got them (looks like make 2/5 to 1/2 of deluxe folks) will keep the extra box...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #153
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by taytertots
My daughter is crying foul play LOL! She only got one box (Sept.) and I got the August duplicate and Sept. I have to say I agree with her. They really should send out duplicates to everyone.
Why?? I don't agree with that at all. We are just lucky they didn't leave us with the August ones and distribute the September ones to those who hadn't gotten their boxes, yet
It is an as is site and they do reserve the right to change the distribution at any time. I think they were being INCREDIBLY generous in giving us ALL a gift. I was lucky enough, that in my one account that got the duplicate, to get an additional airplane ticket. TWICE the fun
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #154
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Aw, Darn it! I was hanging onto my Deluxe box until I read that things were fixed.

I saw here that people were reporting getting their glasses, so I went ahead and opened mine... only to get that Ringmaster Jacket again!

Rats. How is GANZ going to fix this error this time?
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #155
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Call them Explain to them that the programming for the August Deluxe box created havoc for the replacement. The system saw that a Deluxe box was already there and it never gave you a replacement, just left that old one in there. When you opened it, it was the Ringmaster's jacket again and you would like the New September issue. Tell them you will open up the boxes on your other account as well so that the interference isn't there.
1-866-WEB-KINZ
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #156
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ok, first I got the Aug. Box and now I have the Sept. Box as well (and an extra vacation) both with boring W shop stuff as the third gift. I ALWAYS get W shop stuff :-Þ

Any word on the Caring Valley Trees yet? I saved my sapling to design later because it was showing the candy tree instead of the fruit tree.
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:22 PM   #157

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

I opened my account box this morning to find the August box. I wouldn't let me little boy open his, very disappointed...now I log in and see that I have recieved another box, the Sept one, and he now has 2 boxxes in hid dock! A happy boy he will be!
andigirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #158
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

About an hour ago, I opened my September box and got a wish token, the hypnotic glasses and a wedding dress.
mimigent is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #159
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Aw, Darn it! I was hanging onto my Deluxe box until I read that things were fixed.

I saw here that people were reporting getting their glasses, so I went ahead and opened mine... only to get that Ringmaster Jacket again!

Rats. How is GANZ going to fix this error this time?
You should still get your real Sept one - one of my kids ended up with 3 boxes - original Aug one (unopened from then), new Aug one and Sept one - if your Sept box is still missing tomorrow give them a call.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #160

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

Around 1:30 I contacted Customer Services via the Help section about getting the Ringmaster's Blazer instead of the Hypnotic Glasses. This is the reply I got...

---------------------------------
Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support.

---------------------------------

So hopefully us who got Ringmaster's Blazer will get the Hypnotic Glasses, some how, soon.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: