Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 07:20 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

A new front page story has been added:

Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

Click the image to open in full size.
A number of Webkinz users (though not all) are seeing a familiar piece of mail in Kinz Post this morning -- The August Deluxe Gift! It appears that, for some unknown reason, certain Deluxe members have been receiving August's Ringmaster Blazer gift, rather than the Hypnotic Glasses for September! We're unsure at this point what Ganz is planning to correct this glitch, but rest assured that Deluxe members will get September's Deluxe Membership gift at some point.

In addition, a number of users are reporting that the Baseball theme has gone missing from the wShop on their accounts in the following thread in our Webkinz Forum -- Retired Theme Gone From the W Shop. We can't confirm or deny at this point if the Baseball theme will be the one that Ganz chooses to retire from their mystery announcement of retirement last week, but this is the most promising information to date, so you all may want to pick up some Baseball theme items, just in case!

With the September Deluxe Glitch, the missing Baseball theme, missing Sapphire Spaniel from the eStore, and mixed-up Pet of the Month activities, maintenance today seems like a foregone conclusion. Everyone, cross your fingers and toes that maintenance is completed quickly and that the rare schedule at Arte's Curio Shop doesn't change. Today is the first chance for all of you non-deluxe members to buy the Colossal Movie Screen from Arte's Curio Shop at 6pm Kinz Time!

UPDATE:The Sapphire Spaniel is now available at the eStore.

As of 1pm KT, Deluxe Boxes are awarding the Hypnotic Glasses as part of the September Deluxe gift box. Also Daily Activites have been changed to the September Pet of the Month, the Webkinz Leopard.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 07:22 AM   #2
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Default Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

thanks for the info!! u r great
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:23 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Duplicate Deluxe Member Gifts, Possible Early Warning About Retired Theme!

Oh, I wonder if the Baseball Themes Retiring?
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:26 AM   #4
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

I have just seen that the hourly activities list something for Grey Arabian horse owners. It is all messed up.
GrannyJeff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:27 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, the Asian accounts were able to get their coupons using the Grey Arabian. It is ALL messed up. Like Justin says pray that maintenance is not a long standing issue. Many of the regular users have been looking forward to the Colossal Movie screen and this may be that opportunity if maintenance is not held for too long
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:30 AM   #6
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

if you notice the pet of the mth items still say arabian
ugggh i should have opened my gift box before i left the house today lol
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:35 AM   #7

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

Yes i get the movie screen!!!! I am soooo happy
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:35 AM   #8

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I just opened my deluxe box on one of my accounts and got the August gift. I think I'll wait on the other and wait to adopt Nala, my leopard. Let's hope the maintenance crew is up early!
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:35 AM   #9

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

i got the ringmaster's blazer =/ hopefully it's fixed soon b/c those glasses are awesome!
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:36 AM   #10
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

woah, have they already gone down for maintenance? I just started getting the "something wrong with our server message"... glad I logged in early and got most of my gardening done!

It's so weird they seemed to "miss" September 1, because they definitely had the ribbons flying.
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: