Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #81
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

I will be quite angry if they implement this new "lose 5 points every time you log in". What about all those stupid times when the world freezes up and you have to login again? I'm going to think twice about re-visiting the WW if they're going to take 5 points away every time I log in! And guaranteed I'll be there a lot less often! Stupidest idea they've had yet!

Oh yeah, and if they're going to drop the health every time you login, they'd better get rid of the automatic log out feature when you're inactive for a certain amount of time. If I have to "pay" to log in, then they darn well shouldn't be logging me out without my consent!

Last edited by kathyincanada; 02-26-2009 at 06:15 PM..
kathyincanada is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #82
Lil Kinz
bunnykinz2424 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A WI Front Page entry has been added:
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Many of our members are reporting that they are having a problem with the Happiness/Health/Hunger (HHH) points on their accounts. Over the past few days, members have logged on to Webkinz World to discover an unexplained and considerable drop in HHH points for their pets. WI member stripey190 always keeps her pets at full 100s, so she was shocked to log on and discover that every one of her pets had the exact same stats of 88 Happiness, 96 Health, and 80 Hunger. Similar experiences are being reported all over the site.

Click the image to open in full size.

Webkinz Insider member FroggyDoodle contacted Ganz regarding this problem:

Ganz customer service just called me back and this is what I was told. The drop in health/happiness/hunger is a new feature that Ganz has implemented....WAIT before yelling!!!...I explained to the customer service rep that I find this information hard to believe. I let her know that we have 7 accounts in our family, and that only 4 of the 7 accounts have been affected by this sudden drop. She put me on hold so she could discuss this with the supervisor multiple times (not sure why she didn't just put the supervisor on the phone), at any rate, I repeatedly explained the random nature of the drop amongst accounts...I also informed her that this is not just a problem I am having, but did mention the 100's of others experiencing the same problem, and again, I explained that it is not dependent on #'s of pets on an account, how active an account is, none of that. Again, she put me on hold and basically, the outcome was that she was going to have the supervisor call me. I explained that the info and explanation that the supervisor was giving was not at all consistent with the drastic changes being seen on some accounts versus no changes being seen on other accounts.

So, that is all I have to pass on at this time. I am supposedly going to receive a call from one of the supervisors...not sure when, but hopefully soon and if and when I do, and if and when I get any more info, I will pass it on.

Forgot to mention...the one thing she did mention is for people to hold off on spending oodles of Kinzcash, because she then said the technical staff were looking into the problem (that is like giving the run around and saying yes there is a problem without actually saying they have problem...at least in my mind) and she said that if there are that many people with the problem, they should call in....so that number is...

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ or 1-866-932-5469

When you call the message says that the # does not record voice messages...but if you just stay on the line it will roll over to a messaging system...so be patient, listen the message and wait to be rolled over, then leave your message regarding random, drastic drops in health/hunger/happiness. Also, the message says to email support@webkinz.com...but don't waste your time, nothing goes through that email address and you will just receive a no-reply indicating that your message has NOT been received.

UPDATE: FroggyDoodle has not yet heard back from Ganz, but WI member My Escape has:

I just got a call back from the help desk, so they are getting the messages left for them when we call the number and wait for the answering machine. At first, I was told by the CS rep that everytime we log on, the points will drop 5 points each, which will force us to feed them. But then I told her that my account was fine, my kids' accounts weren't. At that point, she went into all of our accounts and saw that first-hand. And then I also asked why, if they go down when you sign on, why my kids' accounts had dropped when they hadn't signed on in two weeks. She had no idea and had to speak with a supervisor and asked to call me back.

So she called me back and told me that "it's a bug" and there will be an update in the Kinzville News regarding the subject tomorrow. I asked her if our levels would be restored and she didn't know, but said it should have that info in the Kinzville News update. So, that's all I got, but was glad to hear it was a bug and not a permanent feature. And all we can do is wait to see if there really is a News update.

It's frustrating, though, that they tell you pretty much anything when they don't really know for sure what's going on. Sure hope the supervisor got it right.

I did NOT get the glitch but who ever did ( I have heard alot of people got it )
good luck :cmunk:
bunnykinz2424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #83
Webkinz :)

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I agree. That is not a fun way to spend your time or money. If that doesn't get fixed, nobody would want to play much longer. Of course I can't even log on this afternoon or tonight to see if it is happening on our three accounts. Maybe I'm better off not knowing my pets are all getting sick and it would take all my money to feed them. I wonder if it is possible someone is trying to fix it and that is why mine says "Down for Maintenance." It is just so many people are complaining about this HHH meter thing and not about being locked out completely. This may be the glitch that broke the camels back. I'm not buying any more Webkinz this week for sure until we see what happens.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #84
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

When I logged in last weekend, all my 5 pets were like that. I spent alot getting them all back up to 100 on HHH. I hope this dosen't happen again.

sparkle13012
sparkle13012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:45 PM   #85
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

omg it happend to me!all my pets were on78 or 80 and one time not to long ago i kept logging on and it kept logging me off
rootbeer598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #86
Amerigurlzrock

Amerigurlzrock is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

on my friend's account all her 17 webkinz got dropped down to 10 for happiness, health and hunger!! 10!!!
Amerigurlzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #87
Find yourself a

countryside321 will become famous soon enough

I would think that they would TRY to make you log on a lot. But if you want to spend money on their pets... ? Ganz has finally lost it. Aka, gone nuts.
Oh well. Maybe we could starve our pets in protest if they do come out with this feature. Just Kidding.
countryside321 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #88
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

Very helpful! This happened to me once, and I spent 500 KC in one night to get their HHH up to 90. I was very frustrated, and said I was going to call Ganz if it happened again. So far, everything has been okay.
:)Anna(: is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #89
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

I've never had this glitch before...
webkinzmasterz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:57 PM   #90

Sparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to behold

wow that's strange. my account isn't affected by this... hopes this glitch gets solved soon!
Sparkle! is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: