Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 08:24 AM   #71
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Thankfully, this does not appear to be a "glitch" with the server I regularly connect either my Asian or American Accounts to. My Asian account might be (a big might) tolerable w/only 1 Plushie. However, the American account is another story all together. With well over 100 Plushies, it would be both expensive, very frustrating and exhausting!!

I'm hoping the programmers @ Ganz are making this a top priority! This is a major factor in whether a member is likely to return, regardless of their tenure. And given some of the horrifying postings I've read, it seems impossible to make enough KC to keep your pets healthy for any duration (long or short). Never mind if your doing dailies; hourly activities; buying Curio Shop items; the Kinzville Academy, etc. I can't begin to fathom the impact on your pets (and KC), if your an avid visitor to the Trade Room for hours at a time, like some of the members I know.

Here's hoping!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 08:42 AM   #72
Lil Kinz

pandapawzs is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Me too i didnt think there health and stuff went down when u dont play and i had stopped for a month or 2 ,came back and almost every thing was at 0
pandapawzs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #73
Webkinz :)

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have three accounts, one in the US, one in Germany, and one in Japan time zones. Plus I monitor four other accounts, and none of these have the HHH problems you are describing, thankfully.
loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:12 AM   #74
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Wow, that HHH drop looks like a problem. I'm having other problems on my one account--whenever I wait for "the puzzler is being loaded" at Kinzville Academy, it reverts to the sign on screen so I am out the 50 Kz and another day. Also, I can't get on to the cooking competition, it tells me that it's entry time and when I go to enter, it says I can't. My bingoz balls show I have turns left, I take the turns, leave the screen, and when I come back it still shows more balls left and any numbers that came up have been taken away. Thanks for posting Ganz's phone number, I have a feeling they will be quite busy for a while.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:02 AM   #75
zoocrazy995 & lu

zoocrazy995 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

It happened to me too!! but all my pets food stats are under 50! and all their happiness stats are bellow 60, and their health is below 70! some of my webkinz have 16 points of food, but just before they all had 100. Im broke and my pets are still not fed! I feel the same way as yu guys.
zoocrazy995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #76
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

that is what happened to my accouant one day i get all the food for all my pets to go to a 100 but now they are at 54
mantateelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:42 PM   #77
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

That happened to one of our accounts also. That particular account belongs to my youngest child and she was pretty upset to see that. We fed all her pets (Boy, ther were VERY hungry!) so it is OK now, but it was not a fun glitch at all. We hope that will not happen again!
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #78
montanarose9

Thank you for warning us! I was about to spend kinzcash on my pets...thankfully, miraculously, I didn't.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #79
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

you know what i suggest to us who have hunger/health meters near zero............. and dont havve the money to feed them.................. jsut focus on their HEALTH METER. its free to give them a bath, jump on the trampoline, swim in a pool, wash up, and it will also raise their happiness. and its FREE. it will keep their health meter up so maybe you wont have to visit dr. quack. this is what i am doing. i may start a thread on this later to help people. this is so irritating.

i hope this may help some of the parents with small kids. and all the rest of us too........l. good luck everyone and thanks again for sharing..............
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:14 PM   #80

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

I sure hope Ganz reads these posts. Webkinz will not be fun for me anymore if I have to spend all my time and KC on maintence. I will never be able to make another room. Things were going along just fine, why would they mess with it. I'm so sad I might just quit. This is bad.
mekimka is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: