Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #61
sing24
Webkinz :)

supersing40 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

that happens to all of my pets so i just feed them but that is a lot of money!
supersing40 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #62
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Yep. All 45 of my pets which were all at 100/100/100 are all now at 94/92/90. My question is: After you spent tons of time and kinzcash, did they stay up where you got them to or did they go haywire again. If they're all going to return to being miserable, sick, and hungry again, it seems kind of useless to spend all the time and money. Alas.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #63
Lil Kinz
cooljoy25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

my cousin had the same problum but all ofm her pets droped to all 0's :gecko::gor::chi::cmunk:
cooljoy25 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #64
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
Some of you are very lucky your HHH only went down to 80some! My niece's was all the way down to 7! She has 6 pets, all were different and 1 poor pet was on 3!! Talk about hungry pets! lol
I'm keeping an eye on them for now - hopefully this gets fixed cuz I am tired of doing dailies on 5 accounts when I only have 2! lol

---------- Babybreau added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Altho they ought to be happy with the KC I'm earning them!!
Both nieces each got 500KC on the WoW and I haven't!!
I feel bad for your niece, that is really low! I know the feeling about dailies, though; I have 1 each on Asian, British and American time zones plus I 'sit' for 2 Amercan and 1 Asian plus help another friend out when she's at the farm and all {can't get internet there}. As for the other, I know the feeling there, too -- I get gak, 2 kc on wheel, stuff like that -- I spin for her it comes up with the bed! LOL
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #65
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

All of mine dropped to around 0-15Hunger and the other statics were around 50-60 =/
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:02 AM   #66
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Yep. All 45 of my pets which were all at 100/100/100 are all now at 94/92/90. My question is: After you spent tons of time and kinzcash, did they stay up where you got them to or did they go haywire again. If they're all going to return to being miserable, sick, and hungry again, it seems kind of useless to spend all the time and money. Alas.
So far all of them seem to be dropping right back down so even if someone wanted to spend all that money to raise all the pets back up it's doubtful they would have enough the first time much less all the other times as they drop back down. Right now it's a wait and see thing; they're waiting to see what the site plans on doing about it all, now that they've finally actually acknowledged it's a site/server problem. The lone person I heard that got their account fixed {or maybe just restored at that time} said they didn't get reimbursed any of the thousands they paid out to fix their account, either.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:40 AM   #67
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

IM not paying anything more to get the levels up. i have too many pets and not enough time or kc and it is their glitch not my computer and it took me forever to earn the kc i have then to waste it on this.......................... and my levels wouldnt stay up if i did feed them.............. it takes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much food to get the level up even a little bit. i wouldnt bother wasting your kc .................. they wont give it back to you when or if they fix this........................... i am goingto wait a week and see if they do fix it. then i will have to figure out what to do. i have a lot of pets to feed. but if they think i will do this then they are mistaken. i will stop buying and probably playing too.................. this is so discouraging. i dont even want to log in for fear of making them all sick. right now they are all near 0 or at 0 but so far no one is sick............... so i m jsut not going into my acct.
and on tip of it i get the 'please wait..........'

i sure hope all of you will call them or email them with the form.............. so far i keep getting the form responce. i will have to call again. i get no responce............................. thank you to all of you who got through and shared what they said. that helps us to know what is going on since they wont admit to anything.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:23 AM   #68
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Good Gracious! So glad I found this information! Mine had dropped down to 75 hunger the first time - paid oodles to take them to the spa. Next time I logged in, they were ALL at 85 hunger - and, silly me - I took them to the spa again! I thought perhaps Ganz was implementing this regardless of whether you logged in or what pet you played with... GLAD to know it's not so. There's no way we can afford to feed all our pets on all of our accounts that much, that often!
Surely hope this glitch is fixed SOON!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:32 AM   #69
snoopy0373

snoopygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I called the 1-866 number and left a message on 2/23. I told them that my accounts went down about 5, but my husbands all went to 0!!! So at about 10 am on 2/24 they called back and I explained the situation. Now this lady told me that the decreasing of the hunger is something that they just implemented, and they are to go down about 5. I told her that my husbands were all down to 0! I also told her that I don't think it's fair if their basing this upon when you or how often you log in. I also said that my husband is a busy man and doesn't always have the time to log in every single day, he does have a life. Plus it was also unfair how much they were going to charge him if he went to the SPA. I also expressed that it seemed like they were trying to sneak this by us and not tell anyone. We should have been at least warned or even asked our opinions about the idea. So she took all my hubby's info and then put me on hold. She came back and said that she is passing this along to the Tech dept. and to check my husbands account tomorrow. She said, if it's not to his liking to call back. The thing that I think is strange is that everyone seems to be getting a different answer each time from the same place. In my opinion, if there wasn't this great site, Webkinz Insider, for their news, updates, and the forums for Webbies to help their fellow Webbies with questions, problems, answers, and etc. So Thank You Webkinz Insider for being the greatest website in our vast Webkinz univerise.

Wendy B.:ccat::bokbok::cmunk::clyde::deer::el1::fp ::goo:
snoopygirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:01 AM   #70
sugerfle

sassygurl has a spectacular aura about

This is happening to me too!
sassygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: