Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #51
puppiefun
Webkinz :)

TurtleLuvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

It has happened to me twice!!! I just sent all my 42 pets to the spa. It cost alot but I just played games and got the money back!
TurtleLuvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 06:28 PM   #52
Gifted

crodler is on a distinguished road

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

I had been wondering what was going on. I figured it was yet another new feature gone haywire and was waiting to see what's up.... I appreciate the time you spent on researching this issue. Thanks! Rep points to you!!!!
crodler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #53

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

My HHH points did not go to that status, but they did drop. I haven't been on my account in around a week, but my pets' hunger levels all dropped to the red zone. I am spending a lot of KinzCash on blueberries now.
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #54

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, this is not just a normal thing! EVERY ACCOUNT IN OUR HOUSEHOLD has seen drops like the one you showed. My personal account sent all of the pets from 100 on each category to the following: Happiness- 64, Health- 88, Hunger- 40 for EVERY PET! I thought a hacker got into my account but when the other accounts were the same way, I knew something was up. What really gets me is that going on the vacation DID NOT boost the happiness/health/hunger of any of the pets but the one I was currently playing with. NOT COOL! I figure my pets can't die, so I will just feed them as I can. I'm really getting PO at all the things happening with Webkinz that I'm just about ready to quit altogether. Making customers unhappy is not the way to run a successful business Ganz!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnot fair.JPG (92.2 KB, 7 views)
teacher13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #55

Random Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info, I have experienced both problems HH drop and the stuck Kinzcare.
Random Jane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #56
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yes! I spent 3,000 kinzcash just paying for all my pets PSFs! I have 28 pets! They were all at 30, and some were really sick!
BackFlip15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:15 PM   #57
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I'm sorry it's been happening to a lot of you It's not happening to me, but I don't know whether or not it's because I don't have a lot of pets on it.
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #58
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

That's weird. I was on the other day and i was playing games and then all of a sudden my black bear's health was 60. then the doctors wouldn't load. But then i finally got it.
jojo1597 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #59
e Love

momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!

A Ganz rep returned my call today to tell me that this is a "known" problem and not to worry, there will be a fix in the next couple of days. I confirmed that I should not feed all of my pets to get them back to "normal", and she assured me that they would fix it . . .
momskinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #60
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

I have just logged on and I am also affected. I have one account with 30 pets and they all have HHH that are low. I also keep them 100 for every pet. It is hard enough for me to do so without this problem. I also do not have time to log in everyday, and my pets would be affected by it. I hope this is just a server glitch and it will be fixed. I don't usually complain, but this really bothers me.
Smaointe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: