Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #31
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Some Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by kjwood51
Hi! I spoke witha supervisor from Customer Support yesterday and was informed yhat accounts connected with one of thier servers is causing the problem. Tech Support is aware of this issue and is working to correct it. Also for any of you who had problems last week with the Daily Kinzcare being stucks after all five days being revealed, ( My account was stuck all week this way); That also was a server issue. They have been having alot of problems with a couple of serbers and at least one of them they are going to replace. Asking people to just be patient...they are aware of various glitches and that when a customer signs up for a Webkinz account, their account is permantly assigned a specific server. This is why size, length of membership, etc. are not related to these glitches. The assignments are random and also based on available space but that in this way they can manage to accomodate more accounts.

Hope this helps all of you. I help cancer kids with their accounts in helping them log on daily and such and I was able to give several account names which were having trouble of all 13 of the accounts were assigned to thesame server. I took that as at least a more positive confirmation that the info I got was on point.

Tech Support has also confirmed to me directly that accounts are given what the techie called a home server which basically meant whatever server you got when you joined Webkinz World was going to be the server you get when you log on each day, unless it's maxed out and then you would jump to another server...like a "hunt program." But most of the time members actually go on the same server except during high peak events. That's the scoop I got, one MS certifed tech to another. Hope it helps.
Thanks for the extra information! Did all what you knew/found out indicate the same server? I am on the only {so far} acknowledged "bad server" with my main {US} account; this one had the 14 days of stuck care but except for random large drops {the main/active pet and a couple of others} for some weird reason I have NOT had the across the board HHH problem {overall}. As for the end part about the 'hunt', actually when my account can't get on it's 'home' server, it just doesn't get on. I spent the better part of the last two weeks only being able to get on at like midnight or other totally 'non-peak' hours. With 17 outdoor rooms/gardens and the "please wait" nonsense still going on it's been very not fun. I'd been going through the other threads about this, before it hit front page, and had already figured out that it had to be a bad server/server issue, just couldn't figure out which server {since it's usually 'my' server}. I hate to be right on stuff like this! Again, thanks for the extra information!

---------- KeyLargo added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55

I guess I'm lost. Why does Ganz want their pets to get only 80% hunger? Why would they implement a feature like that?
What it means is basically what Dixie said -- usually the CSRs know less than we do, here -- it couldn't be right because different accounts are being affected at different levels {some in 90's, some in 70's, some with 0's!} and some accounts aren't being affected at all. In my account's case, the one on the only {so far} acknowledged "bad server" my HHHs are only randomly affected {the one played/active rapid drops for no reason along with a couple of others}.

---------- KeyLargo added 5 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by abond429
I noticed this on Monday. I thought it might be only on accounts that aren't as "active" at first. My main 3 accounts that I go on everyday were not affected but when I went on several other accounts that aren't used as often the same thing happened where all pets were hungry. Either this is a glitch or a new feature where your pets actually get hungry in a more realistic time frame if you don't visit WW as often.
The other threads here before this hit the front page ruled that out -- nothing to do with how often the account accessed or how often each pet played/activated. The only thing, after going through all the possibilities, was a "bad server"/server problem. If it had been inactive issue then all pets that hadn't been played with regardless of account activity overall would have seen drops as well. Please notice they've said that most of the times even spas and such bring them back up only temporarily and it starts again plus if/when this problem is fixed they won't reimburse kc so that's a thought {as hard as it is to see them so low}.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-25-2009 at 02:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Thank you for passing this info. along! I have not seen the hunger issue yet on my account but I can't really do anything today because of the constant "please wait....." thing!

I logged in and out of 2 of my accounts and every time I start my dailies, the pls wait thing happens and even in the middle of academy class, the models stopped coming out so I had to log out in the middle of model class which is a auto failure.

I am not going to play Webkinz till later on this afternoon. I think they should temp. shut down until all isses are resolved!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:15 PM   #33
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Some of you are very lucky your HHH only went down to 80some! My niece's was all the way down to 7! She has 6 pets, all were different and 1 poor pet was on 3!! Talk about hungry pets! lol
I'm keeping an eye on them for now - hopefully this gets fixed cuz I am tired of doing dailies on 5 accounts when I only have 2! lol

---------- Babybreau added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Altho they ought to be happy with the KC I'm earning them!!
Both nieces each got 500KC on the WoW and I haven't!!

Last edited by Babybreau; 02-25-2009 at 03:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #34
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

I have the same problem! It tried to go to the spa and it cost over 4500 dollars!!! I do have a lot of pets but usually it's around 12 dollars!!!! One time it was only 3!!???

---------- Beaudog6253 added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

I noticed this a couple days ago and refused to feed my pets!!!! It's a waste of kinzcash!!!

Last edited by Beaudog6253; 02-25-2009 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Beaudog6253 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #35
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

>.< of course, after i spent over 2000 kinzcash on my 8 pets who all had 0%-0%-0%... >.<
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #36
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

I spoke to Webkinz yesterday about several glitches that only one of my accts is experiencing and I got basically all the same kinds of answers and run arounds too and basically didn't get any real answer at all.

---------- poohemk added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

I too like lilkinzmom7 have been having problems with the please wait sign as many of the glitches one of my accts is experiencing. My other two accts are fine, but are newer accts, which makes me think that there is a server problem going on. That server may have too many accts on it to handle.

Last edited by poohemk; 02-25-2009 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
poohemk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #37
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

That's weird, it didn't happen to me... As far as I know. I haven't been on in a while.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #38
Peachfuzz44

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

This happened to me! I had all 100's and then they dropped! I was really worried and now I have to spend tons of Kinz cash to feed them! GRR Ganz GRR!
Peachfizz55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #39
eleanora07

Sinaminika is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughters account has this "glitch"
I logged on and all the pets were at 0

I spend lots of money on helping her get the health back up but we just don't have enough to fix it . Even the spa for all the pets was outragious. We only were able to help out one page of pets.

---------- Sinaminika added 8 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

This is what all the pets look like .

Last edited by Sinaminika; 02-25-2009 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sinaminika is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #40
Lil Kinz
WebkinzLover519 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same thing happen to me last week! I thought someone got my password and went on to my account. I m soooooooooo glad im not the only one that had it done!!!!!!!
WebkinzLover519 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: