Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #211
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

so far I have not been affected by this
I do notice my levels go down a lot faster than they used to
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 03:41 AM   #212
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
I think this may be correct, because none of the accounts have been affected since I make the time to log in every single one (since my brother and sister don't go on every day anymore).
this is not true for me. my meters keep going down and im in daily and have been for two years except when my computer crashed last montjh, when this started.

my health metesr stay up pretty normal, but my happiness meters and especially hunger meters keep going down. i have given up feeding them, its no use.

the reason i think thiis is not a glitch is bedause some pets are not affected (only 6 out of 80) and some pets are insatiable and stay at 0.....................

i think they are testing the reaction to this feature on certain servers, and i think everyone soon will have this, and then the uproar will beigin!!!!! either that, or by the reaction they are gietting now maybe they will stop this feature.............. is ure hope so
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #213
dhavok
dhavok is an unknown quantity at this point

My account is doing the same thing...grrrrrr....but I sure don't intend on keeping all 20 or 30 of them up to the highest HHH level... I figure I'll do that once I click on them to switch (which isn't very often)...hopefully they won't "die"...what ever happens, happens...I'm not wasting all my kinzcash on that.
dhavok is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #214
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

My Webkinz hunger meter goes from 100 to 60 in a few minutes D:
This fails utterly.
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:41 PM   #215
supercocoa1996
Banned
supercocoa1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

my advice is to make some recipies from this website and contantly feeding them
supercocoa1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #216

Nanawebbie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

This is still happening to my two granddaughters. They can't spend that much time on the computer. Often with school work and afterschool activities they can't get on Webkinz until the weekend. They also share a computer with their parents so they don't get a lot of time online.
I spent a couple of hours trying to earn enough cash to feed and restore all their pets for them. I won't be purchasing any more webkinz for Easter at this rate.
Nanawebbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #217
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I have an account with 60 pets all at zero level hunger 25 health and 20 happiness - I can't afford to feed them all, and play with them all - Ganz should boost them all back up to 100 where they were before they changed it
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #218
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

All my pet's HHH are really low too! I'm not doing anything though because it dosn't really mean anything.
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:51 PM   #219
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

well, dandogkinie, i can see what you are saying. there seems to be two kinds of people with this new feature................. those who do nothing because it doesnt bug them if their pets are sick or hungry or look sad because 'it doesnt really mean anyting' as you say, and they dont seem to be getting sick beign this way (and they can not die)................ then there are those like me who have it as a goal in the game to have our pets always happy and fed and our meters at 100 because ww is our happy place and we just dont like to see the graphic of sad pets, and many kids play the game and dont understand that it is not real............... so for us it does mean someting only because our goals in the game are different ............ but you are technically right, it doesnt mean anyting as long as the pets are not getting sick and locking you out of doing anything. and that is the problem for me, if ganz did this without warning then waht elsecan this feature do in the future??????????

you have a good attitude about it though.............. good for you. im glad youhave not spent a bunch of kc to fix the meters........................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #220

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

It happened to me a while ago, and i had 135 pets at the moment. It didn't drop too low, but i still had to pay around 4,000 kinzcash at the spa. The bad part was that just a few days before, i made a lot of new rooms and spent most of my money, so I only had 16,000 kc when it happened.

(I always keep my pets at 100)

cheeky cat er (not cheeky cat smoocher, CHEEKY CAT LOVER)

teehee....

Last edited by ollyson13; 06-02-2009 at 05:01 PM..
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: