Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #201
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

QJemkinz is a jewel in the roughQJemkinz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

I logged in on Friday, had to feed ALL of my pets because their HHH was low. I didn't have time to log in yesterday, figured everyone would be fine. I logged in today and EVERY ONE of my pets was back down in all levels! GRRRR, I had to spend some serious KC to get them all back to 100. You bet I'll be calling Ganz tomorrow. They want us to buy a bunch of pets, but then those of us who've been loyal get slapped with the HHH issue. Yes, some of us go on vacation, might have ISP trouble for a day, or even have our computers crash and need replacement. We shouldn't have to log on every day in order to keep our pets' HHH from rapidly sliding downhill.

Gee, the kids in school should be doing their homework, not having to log into WKW for a few hours every day!
QJemkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 09:43 PM   #202
Brezo
Webkinz :)

Brezo is an unknown quantity at this point

All of my 14 pets have hunger 0 and all the other levels are extremely low too and i always keep all the levels really high!
Brezo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #203
vraivixen
Gift Guru

vraivixen has a spectacular aura aboutvraivixen has a spectacular aura about

This still isnt fixed, my main a/c and I haven't logged in for maybe 2 weeks. to send all my pets to the spa for fix them up, it will cost me over $107,000 kinzcash. Yikes!!!! I too always keep all my pets at a 100 across the board.

Last edited by vraivixen; 03-08-2009 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: new info
vraivixen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:23 AM   #204
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Now we have another account that has dropped to zero. I am just hoping my daughter does not get too upset when she sees her pets with such sad faces. It would cost her over 20,000 kc to take them to the spa. I almost feel like we are being punished for having so many pets. I tried taking them one by one to the clubhouse to cheer them up, but they still need to be fed. My dd only has a little over 2,000 kc, still learning money management, lol.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:12 AM   #205
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

My granddaughter, grandson and daughter's accounts are all like this. However, none of my 3 accounts are having this problem and my main American account has more pets than any of my kids/grandkids' accounts do. I wish they would get this fixed, it is really upsetting my grandkids!
Aboo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:34 AM   #206
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

At first, I wasn't affected by the HHH virus, but I logged on yesterday after not being able to log on for 3 days due to Minatenance and all my pets are in the 70's happiness and 55 hunger. Health doesn't seem to be too bad, I guess that's a good thing, but the other stats are quite alarming! I'd spend the money to feed them, but I'd hate to have the stats all drop again after I do so! Not quite sure what to do now other than wait it out and see if anything gets better. Or maybe I just won't be able to keep my pets at 100 anymore.
Myrmaid73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:35 AM   #207
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

This happened to me, I am doing repair work right now.
Ivie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #208
Unregistered

Just wanted to say that I've been watching this since Friday and the information about logging in every day seems correct. I've logged on to my family's three accounts daily and had no problems since then.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:01 PM   #209
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Question Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

I've been reading everyones posts and I have a question: Should I spend the KC to get pets up to 100% (or close to it) and then just log in every day or should I wait it out and see what happens?

My account hasn't been affected (I log in about every day), but my nephews has with all their pets down to at least 40% or lower. I don't know if I should help them out and feed/exercise/etc their pets or if I should wait and see if GANZ will offer a reset or something after all the complaints.

Suggestions?
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:03 PM   #210
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Just wanted to say that I've been watching this since Friday and the information about logging in every day seems correct. I've logged on to my family's three accounts daily and had no problems since then.
I think this may be correct, because none of the accounts have been affected since I make the time to log in every single one (since my brother and sister don't go on every day anymore).
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: