Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #191
onderful!
Webkinz :)
Bluebear is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Hello to everyone

I wanted to pass along the information I received from Ganz yesterday from a customer service rep. I had called 3/5 and left a message - as directed by many others, when you call, you just wait and a message can be left. I received a call back 3/6 and had a very nice CSR.

The woman I spoke with informed me that when began in 2005 the HHH levels went down whenever the user did not log in daily. Then, in 2006, the change was made to have the HHH levels unaffected by log-ins. As this CSR stated, those in charge decided to go back to the method that was used in 2005 because they want to motivate users to sign in every day. (I think this is exactly the opposite of what they should be doing.) Supposedly, if the account is used every day, your levels will not be affected. For example, someone logs in and just does daily kinzcare and logs out, no change in HHH. If the user continues to play for a period of time, levels do change as they would normally when you play.

The CSR asked me how I felt about this and I reported that I was unhappy with the change. She said she is keeping a record as are other CSRs (she didn't like the change either). She also said that all CSRs are to be tracking input from customers on this, so as many have suggested, calls to would be a good idea, just leave your message. Hopefully, these opinions will be utilized by those making the decisions. I agree with many of you that is making changes that are geared toward profit instead of pleasure. I hope the fun will be the main focus in the future!

Since I had the CSR on the phone, and she wasn't in a rush, I mentioned a few other areas that are irritating to me. The 1000KC coin for adoption gifts - get rid of them, keep the special items. (She didn't think that would change) I asked about retired and she said they choose pets that they want to push - never popular ones, and those that are retired quickly have been decided before they are released. Last, I asked why there are no more featured cares pets at Walgreens (in my area we haven't had a new one since Jan), she didn't know and made a note.

The CSR was very pleasant, but I think I used up all my time, and she started to end the call. Sorry for the lenght of this, I hope this may be helpful to someone - I also hope the info is accurate - I know it is common to get different responses from CSRs. Anyway, keep having fun!
Bluebear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #192
Ibehere because I'm
Gifted

Ibehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Bluebear
Hello to everyone

I wanted to pass along the information I received from Ganz yesterday from a customer service rep. I had called 3/5 and left a message - as directed by many others, when you call, you just wait and a message can be left. I received a call back 3/6 and had a very nice CSR.

The woman I spoke with informed me that when began in 2005 the HHH levels went down whenever the user did not log in daily. Then, in 2006, the change was made to have the HHH levels unaffected by log-ins. As this CSR stated, those in charge decided to go back to the method that was used in 2005 because they want to motivate users to sign in every day. (I think this is exactly the opposite of what they should be doing.) Supposedly, if the account is used every day, your levels will not be affected. For example, someone logs in and just does daily kinzcare and logs out, no change in HHH. If the user continues to play for a period of time, levels do change as they would normally when you play.
If this is truly what Ganz has decided to do. I have bought my last Webkinz for myself and my 2 grandchildren.
I have over 100 pets on each of my two main accounts and have lots more on 6 others. Both my grandchildren have close to a hundred on each of theirs. Both of theirs have been affected by the sudden HHH drops. They are children.Very busy children with daily school, homework, after school sports team activities etc. It is impossible for them to log in everyday!
What are you supposed to do if you have a power outage in your area?
What if your local internet provider is down for maintenace?
What if we are out of town on vacation?
What happens when the only hours we have to log in is the same hours that WW servers are down?
Some children are not allowed daily computer access.
With my family all having spent so much money, to log in so many pets, only to have them pull this type of tactic. With no warning what so ever! Now they expect me to spend hours of going to each pet and bringing their HHH levels up. All the fun has been taken away from this hobby. I will not spend one more dime to support this type of greedy, uncaring. poor buisness practice.
I will be making a call on Monday!
Ibehere is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #193
ZATTIE

Wink Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

this happened to me too!!!!!!! thanks 4 trying to solve the problem!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #194
Lil Kinz
Sweetcell is an unknown quantity at this point

Well as usually Insider has been a great resource. My daughter logged in 3 days ago and all 43 of her pets were at half hhh. Today when we went in all pets were at 0 for hunger and happiness.

I used my account which only has 3 pets and hadn't been affected and sent her a Pool so I could sell it on her account to help her with the cost of feeding them. I fed 6 at a cost of about 600kc and realized this was rediculous.

I came here to thankfully (but sadly) see we're not the only ones. I plan on calling Ganz on Monday to ask them what is going on and see if I get the same story as the others who have called. To expect her to log in daily is unacceptable and if she doesn't to need 1000's of kc to feed all her pets is ridiculous.

Thanks for all those who called and put some time in.. I'll let you all know what I hear.
Sweetcell is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:50 AM   #195
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i still have not heard back from ganz from my call, nor from any of my emails. i know they dont answer the emails, they used to, but i realy believe that they have to know what they say. so i still send them.

i am starting to wonder someting................. that maybe ganz wants to alienate half of us so that they have less of us on their servers? that would be an easy way to do it............... i jsut dont know anymore. this is so bad. like someone has said, its not a fun hobby for those of us hit with this 'new feature'.................. and many pets............................ its just not fun. i mean really, i cant adopt my potm or ill get locked out.............. i cant put estore/tradingcard codes in becuase i might loose them with all the glitches..................... i cant kinzpost or ill loose the items ............................. so what can i really do right now? i really hate to complain becuase i really do understand glitches.................. but not this many and not with no commmunication to us.............. they have the ability with the kinzville newz now............ but they choose not to. the onl reason i can think of for that is that they really do want most of us to just get another hobby. i dk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what do you all think?
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:14 AM   #196

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

you can take your pet to the spa cheaper and it brings them all up to 100% on everything for one tripto the spa
rodsbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:00 AM   #197
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

WELL, rodsbaby, for me the spa would take 41,00 kc................... so for me that is not cheap, and it would not keep my hunger meter from going down. no matter how much i feed them , the meters goes down the next day i log in.................. the only meter not going down is my health meters.

and the weird thing is too, everyone, is that six pets are not affected by this 'new feature'. their levels are staying way up with no action on my part. while other pets meters are lowering with no action on my part.

you know, i get the fact that ganz wants people to use their accounts. because it does take up site space even if it is dormant....................... but the way this is implimented and the way it affects the pets jsut is too drastic.

i think they are testing this new feature on one server to see what we do with it............. thats what im thinking. but id really rther them telling us up front so we could give them more useful feedback..................... but they just wont even acknowledge it...................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:52 AM   #198
uknewme
uknewme is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm really really upset about this. My step-daughter's account has been hit twice now. She has 39 webkinz. The first time, not knowing it was a bug, I spent 2 hours going around her 60+ rooms looking for food to feed them all, plus sending her high ticket items I could cash back in (for half their value) in order to raise money to buy food. It took at a minimum 4 of their special food items ($200 each pet) sometimes 5 depending. Their hunger was down to 45. If we had gone to the spa, it was going to be over $8700. Anyhow, I got them all finished last week. I logged in today to raise some more money for her, and found IT'S ALL BACK TO WHERE IT WAS BEFORE! It's the only time in 2 weeks that I've logged in for her and it's all back down to 45 hunger again! I'm sooooo ticked off. I'm calling them on Monday and GANZ can fix this one.
I find it seriously strange that neither one of mine or my husband's accounts have been hit. My mom's was, but she hadn't logged in since Nov so I didn't think anything was wrong. She's got $35K in KC so I used it at the spa to bring them back.
How do they think that kids who have large account or collectors are supposed to handle this? The bugs are bad enough with the kids not being able to access their accounts, but this would have been heartbreaking for her to see them starving for so long.
If it wasn't for the fact that she's seriously addicted to the pets (plush and online) I'd have stopped buying them a LONG time ago. I understand bugs are going to happen, but this one has been going on WAY too long and affecting too many accounts.

(stepping down from my soapbox now)

---------- uknewme added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Well, how are the kids supposed to earn thousands of dollars just to feed their webbies? I mean, come on! And my step daughter can't get on everyday because her mom won't let her. She gets to play with them for a few hours when we have her, but that's it. I can't log in every day for her. It's unreasonable for Ganz to expect that!

---------- uknewme added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I've been going through and reading the posts. That's fine if Ganz wants to implement dropping the levels a BIT to get the kids to buy food etc. My stepdaughter loves making recipes, but if they're not hungry, there's no one to test them on. So, you know what, drop it 5 or 10 points. That 's enough to feed them their special food and get them back up. But her hunger meters dropped 55 points!! That means more than $200 each (of the 39) to get them back to 100%.

Last edited by uknewme; 03-08-2009 at 08:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
uknewme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:03 AM   #199
montanarose9

Gah!
I can't bear to look at my webkinz like this.
Poor webkinz.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:39 AM   #200
Karyn_Julia

They're asking me to give 13,000 KC for my pets to go to the spa!

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: