Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 08:05 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Some Accounts

That happens to me! So I never feed them lol
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 08:14 AM   #12
pcfan3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Some Accounts

it happened to me to. im so agervated or what ever. but whats the point to this. i was away the whole vacation so i couldnt look a them.But by the way, buy lots o lots of tocos. they boost the health really far.
pcfan3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:14 AM   #13
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I guess I'm lost. Why does Ganz want their pets to get only 80% hunger? Why would they implement a feature like that?
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:26 AM   #14
ow I <3 Webkinz

DeeDeeJoshsMom is on a distinguished road

Luckily, we have not been affected by Ganz's newest glitch. I am sorry to hear of this trouble that is bothering our members.
I was very excited to read about the "wait and leave a message anyways at the 1-866# as I am STILL awaiting response from my inquiries for my January Loot Bag info from when I adopted the POM. Sadly, they have changed the message system ... this quickly I think I will never get any help from them in regards to this problem of mine. Needless to say, I have given up on waiting to adopt POMs and just adopt them whenever as I have missed out on 2 POM Loot Bags even though I followed the directions, so to speak, both times I tried to adopt.
Hope everyone has been having a great week
Dee
DeeDeeJoshsMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:08 AM   #15
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Its not fair! My sis is gonna quit if this keeps happening!!!
Smog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #16
ow Wow

Cleo25 will become famous soon enough

Wow happy to see im not the only one....put at the same time very sad because I know
this is a very big pain for all of us!!.....I just spent 6,700 kc. for my pets at the Spa...
im running out of money and cant keep up with them all trying to play the games and quizzy but its driving me crazy I hope ganz can fix this quick!! and if this is going to stay like this then they need to give us more KC. when playing games etc.... to keep up with are pets!!
Cleo25 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:57 AM   #17
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Good to know I'm not the only person with this problem. My pets all dropped to the exact same levels as everyone else's. I think this new "feature" is disappointing though.
luvzingoz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #18
divinegymgirl
Gifted

divinegymgirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Thank you for all the info. i am scared to log into my accts...I have 5 accts with over 6oo pets?????? I will not be a happy camper!!!
divinegymgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:03 AM   #19
Lil Kinz
mom1277 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

I can't even get on to webkinz, it is telling me that that the link appears to be broken,
is anyone else getting this message when you try to log on to the site.
mom1277 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #20
Lil Kinz
tinagirl20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I have been noticing this problem and youre lucky that your hunger level only goes to 80, mine goes all the way down to 50.
I hope Ganz fixes this soon!

---------- tinagirl20 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Yes I have been having the problem also today and with kinzville newz. What is going on with Ganz?

Last edited by tinagirl20; 02-25-2009 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tinagirl20 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: