Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:12 AM   #181
Webkinz :)

OhioBoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

My granddaughter logged in and when she went to change her pet found that ALL of her pets had dropped considerably. She fed each one.......ran out of food.......and had to buy more. She doesn't have a lot of kinzcash so this made her really upset. Ganz should have cleared this up and put everyone at 100%. I remember when they had problems with the gardens and they made everyone's garden at 100% and we each got to harvest all our plants at the same time.
OhioBoot is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #182

tmp21s has a spectacular aura abouttmp21s has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

cooleio just kiddins it stinks

---------- tmp21s added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

:rbt:my poor webbie kinz!

Last edited by tmp21s; 03-07-2009 at 01:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tmp21s is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #183
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Ive been hearing about the HHH isuues for several days now and I feel really bad for everyone. It really is expensive to get all the pets "levels' up to where they should be. I have 8 accounts and haven't had 1 single issue with the HHH. I feel very fortunate. I wish I could send everyone food or KC. lol
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #184
Unregistered

Angry Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

All my 94 pets have droped!!!! Their hunger is down to 50 and their happiness is 76 and their health is 65. Please help because i dont have a lot of money so i can't buy food for them.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #185
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

I reallly do think this is the worst glitch ever. If it does become a permanant feature, well....that just makes absolutely no sense to me from a marketing perspective. We are already so discouraged and frustrated...and confused as to why Ganz would ever do this on purpose.

We tried to feed and keep several of the pets happy, but with large accounts it is impossible. Its discouraging enough to see all the levels down once. To have it happen repeatedly is beyond discouraging...more like hopeless for the children. My kids love their webbies and even though they know the virtual pets are not 'real', it truly does bother them to see their levels way down like this.

I have been waiting all week to see what is going to happen. Since there has been no change,
I have advised my kids just to pick one pet, and keep that pet happy. That way they can see that pet being happy and can keep it fed. One pet is manageable and affordable to deal with during this glitch. We are playing with the same pet all week.

We will not be wasting our money attempting to maintain all our pets HHH levels. Thankfully, we do know that our virtual Webbies will not die....even if all levels stay at zero. So, even though it may seem mean to our webbies, it really makes no sense to try to keep all the levels up when it is so impossible to maintain.

If it upsets you or your children to see all your pets unhappy and starving, then I would suggest you avoid going to the my pets section except for when you have to, like if they want to switch pets. If it really bothers them, then you could switch the pets for them, then let them feed that one and play with it.

....just a bit of advice from one frustrated mom to all my fellow WI friends.
Angel Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #186
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Excellent idea, Angel Mom - thanks for posting it!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #187
Lil Kinz

ductapegirl1352 is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my pets went from 100 hunger to 39 hunger in between logging ins!
ductapegirl1352 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #188
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just today I had some family members say it was happening on one of their accounts, but mine don't seem to be affected *knock on wood*...lol I am hoping they fix this soon, though. I had to tell them not to spend the money on food. Before I told them they weren't the only ones this was happening to, one of them took her pets on vacation and it cost her about $1700 KC to do so with all of her pets.

You would think with all the down time lately stuff would get fixed. Don't get me wrong, I love my webbies, love WW, but it gets frustrating when the same things happen and it takes forever to get fixed.

I just wish they would do one HUGE update and fix everything they could in that one update. I would go without WW for a week for it to get as many glitches fixed as they could. I would go crazy without my webbies for a week...lol...but it would be worth it to go back to a site that doesn't have all the glitches as it does lately.
Polarity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #189
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Excellent idea, Angel Mom - thanks for posting it!
awwee...thanks for saying that I really do feel bad for all the kids....ya know?
Angel Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:17 PM   #190
Lil Kinz
grandmos is an unknown quantity at this point

When is webkinzs going to fix the problem with Happiness, Health, Hunger. Its been too long
My one account has my babies down to 27 for hunger. I fixed one account already two weeks ago. I have 30 babies it cost alot, I really don't want to do it again. Thanks grandmos
grandmos is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: