Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #171
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

.... so today I fed my pet farm fresh strawberries...and it only boosted my hunger level by 1 point...??!!!!
Angel Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #172
Webkinz :)

velvetenor is an unknown quantity at this point

We're also experiencing the same issues at our house. We have two accounts - mine, and my kids'. On my account, where I log in about every other day, I'm seeing small drops in my pets' HHH each time I log on. On my kids' account, where they only log in about once a week to play on the weekends, the pets' HHH are at extremely low levels. Unfortunately, the first time it happened, about a week ago, my DS didn't know any better and spent ALL of his KC (over $32000) to send all of the pets on that account (around 50) to the spa. Now, they all got better, but this week when we logged in they were back to low numbers on the HHH!!

I have a call in to Ganz to address the problem, and if they ever get back to me I will report it here, but I'm just not going to let my kids play on for now. They got VERY upset when they saw how bad their pets looked, so why make them see that again? ??? I'm going to keep logging in to my account and see how it is affected (I have less pets, so the upkeep is easier).

Ganz should have taken more time to think this through if they really wanted to implement a feature like this. There are much better ways to experience a more "natural" drop in HHH for your pets, if they really wanted the players to have to care for them in a more active way than we were doing before.

It seems VERY counterproductive for them to do this as it makes it more difficult for those who have MORE pets on their accounts, and don't they WANT us to add more pets to our accounts all the time?? ??? If you don't add at least one pet to your account each year then your account will be closed, so how does that help if it just costs more time and KC to keep up with more pets??

I'm disgusted and disappointed, and so are my kids. They will still play with the plushies, but no more online time until Ganz fixes this. Bad move, Ganz.

Velvet
velvetenor is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:45 PM   #173
David Cook's not a

ILoveWebkinz24 is just really niceILoveWebkinz24 is just really nice

How can this happen!? I hav THIRTY ONE WEBKINZ!!! It costs Exactly 21345kc!!!! I need TEN THOUSAND MORE KINZCASH TO SEND THEM TO THE SPA!!!! GANZ HAS TO FIX THIS!!! My poor webbies!!! :abn::bokbok::clyde::cs::deer::husky:

---------- ILoveWebkinz24 added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Almost ALL of mine have 0 hunger, 0 hapiness, and 59 of the ♥ (whatever that means)

Last edited by ILoveWebkinz24; 03-06-2009 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ILoveWebkinz24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #174
fuzzyfriend321

12597 will become famous soon enough

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG! i SAID THAT PEOPLE WERE OVER REACTING WHEN GANZ HAS THESE GLITCHES BUT I HAVE TO SPEND OVER 10000 KC ON FOR FOOD, SO MUCH FOR REMODLING

---------- 12597 added 9 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Are u people feeding ur pets now or just waiting

Last edited by 12597; 03-06-2009 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
12597 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #175
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by 12597
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG! i SAID THAT PEOPLE WERE OVER REACTING WHEN GANZ HAS THESE GLITCHES BUT I HAVE TO SPEND OVER 10000 KC ON FOR FOOD, SO MUCH FOR REMODLING

I'm sorry this has happened to you. But overreacting? I think we have every right to be angry with them messing up our accounts.

I can't speak for everyone, but we are essentially waiting in our house to see what happens. I say that because it is mainly my kids accounts that are affected and they simply don't have the time or kinzcash to get them better. They were very upset seeing their pets virtually dead, and that pretty much took away the "fun" aspect. They've asked for no Webkinz for Easter, and instead have discovered another website to play on for their limited computer time. I'll use the Webkinz money to buy them time to play there. So basically, due to this glitch, Ganz lost three customers just in one house. If they keep messing with my account, it'll be four. Not a smart move on their part to ignore this.
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #176
I am a

ashleygirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh man thanks for telling me this!

I haven't been on webkinz for a while and the last time I logged on, all of the categories were under 50! I was so thrilled! I haven't been much on webkinz for like 2 years and they stayed 100's. Now that this glitch has started, I have to start getting on daily! This week, I didn't go on for 2 days, and 80 hunger! They really need to fix this!

-Ariele
ashleygirl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:51 AM   #177
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Really thought this would be fixed by now? Haven't been able to go on WW for several days - and this evening, ALL of my dd's pets are at 0 levels and sick.
There's no way she can afford to feed them all that much, get medicine or take them to the spa - so, we'll have to wait it out!
(Feel badly for the webbies, tho!)
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #178

grandmakinghorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Hi...is there any news on this?????
My pets are still not feeling very well.
I did take all of the pets on one site (that has 96pets on it) to the spa and it cost me over $1000.00.. don't want to do this again...
Does anyone have an answer...
I have sent comments from every site regarding this matter... hope they read them??

Thanks

---------- grandmakinghorn added 3 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Sorry...l it should be $10,000.kc not $1000. (the spa is expensive)

Last edited by grandmakinghorn; 03-07-2009 at 02:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
grandmakinghorn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:57 AM   #179
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
we don't post on here very much but i did want to reply to this.. my daughter and son both have accounts with over 50 webkinz a piece.. there accounts have been affected. logging in each day (if you even can with all the upgrades and issues) hasn't helped and i refuse to let them spend $20000 at the spa so the next day it is down again. we tried to feed them and got everyone back to 100 and the next day back at 58. i haven't wasted our time calling and we are hoping that they do something soon.. with the amount of money we have spent on clothes, the pets, the cards, the carriers it shouldn't matter how often we log in.. there is homework projects and reading that has to get done and sometimes logging in every day isn't done.. and what if you go on vacation... this is just crazy...
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING............ if no one 'bothers to call' then they will not do anything. i have many health issues and the last thing i wanted to do today was call ganz but i did because they are prooving that they will ignore this unless they are forced to communicate to us. the only way this is done is if we call them on the phone, and send emails to
support@webkinz.com, and fill out the two DIFFERENT forms in-game (one is the tab in the newspaper section, and the other is at the bottom of the customer service section) and every o0ther day i am sending them emails and filling out the two forms in-game FROM EACH OF MY 3 ACCOUNTS.

im trying to be positive about ganz and i love ww but this is jsut not right, to not communicate at all to us. its up to us to communicate to them.

when you call, it will say you cant leave a message. but you can if you immediately keep presing 0 about 7 times..................... do it as soon as the message starts. thats the only way you can get the voicemail

pleaseeveryone affected by this, call them and email them.

---------- BASMAT added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 12597

i have only fed them as i would normally, with the pet im playing with. that way, it gets their health meter almost to 100 and then that meter will stay there , at least on my account. and then if it is not near 100 i can do the free things to brng up the meter and not spend money. you know, baths and swimming and trampoline and watching tv and and brushing............

i dont want to spend money yet until i know if i will need it in case this 'feature ' stays and i need to use my kc to keep them healthy, i will need a plan to do that. if its a glitch then they will be fixing it and ill waste money.

so thats why i am focusing on keeping my health meter up (the one with the heart). right now they are not telling us a thing................... so im not spending any money.

hope this helps

Last edited by BASMAT; 03-07-2009 at 03:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:20 AM   #180
Unregistered

Angry Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

That is really weird because i get on every day and when i got off everyone was at 100 and then when I got on again all my pets were at 0 for all the hhh's every single one of my pets i was shocked and i now have to give them all food but they werenot sick they were just all at zero so now i have to waste my money on food and i am not even finished my house yet

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: