Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 10:22 PM   #161
my dogs likes to eat
Webkinz :)

stripey190 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

that is sooooooooooo cool i was on the front page
stripey190 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 03:31 AM   #162
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

well the thingthat im the most upset about this with right now is how ganz seems to be ignoring the whole matter. i know with me, ive sent emails every day about my three dfferent accts. and ive sent in the forms form the custormer service as well as the suggestion form, from each acct. and i know so many of us have called too.............. so they hve to know this is big. having no communication or conflicting communication is what is frustrating me the most. i want to know if they wil fix this, or if im going to have to fix this mess, if i am then it will take at least a month, and i wont be able to do anything else but feed them and take care of them. the heck with fun......................

the silence is what is making me the most mad right now.

and for anyone who has no money do what i am doing (i know it takes time though but at least it works in keeping the health meter up and its free): you bathe your pet using all the tools and make the rubber ducky laugh, you play bowling with it in the clubhouse or with any gme you have in your house, you jump on the trampoline in your house or in the clubbouse, you watch tv and wait for your pet to laugh, you wash your pet and use all the tools especially the brush, you run on the treadmill in your house or at the clubhouse, you swim, and if you want to feed them then feed them gardenfood.

all this stuff is free. and it wont keep your happiness and hunger meter up but it will with the health meter and that stays up there pretty well. another advantage is when you bathe them or wash them up they smile.................... otherwise they are not smiling. so it makes you feel happy that you see them smile. people with kids might want to take them to wash them uyp so the child can see the pet smile...............

i hope they tell us very very soon because this is not fun. i have a bag full of unregistered pets, but i dont know if i will register them if this is a new feature.

if they dont want us to have big accounts then why have they made a 300+ pet badge?

none of this makes any sense.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:16 AM   #163
Unregistered

Red face Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Not for me!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:37 AM   #164
e all know you love

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

Mine's much worse! I had them all at 100, logged in, they were 0 percent hungry or 1 percent. They also were very low on health and hunger. Please, please, oh please, HELP!!!
Webbykin56 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:05 AM   #165
auntjudi

jamb53 is just really nicejamb53 is just really nice

Is there any news yet on what Ganz is planning to do? I keep my pets at 100% all the time. They are all extremely low on HHH. All of them are at 35 for Hunger!!!! It will cost me almost $5000KC to send them all to the spa. I wish Ganz would let us know what they are planning to do.
jamb53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:50 AM   #166
Unregistered

I don't know for sure but I'll keep everyone posted...it seems like just logging in daily stops this from happening. I don't know if you have to play with the pets, just log them in, or what yet. What I can say is that once I played with one of my kids' pets yesterday and got it to 100/100/100 it stayed there until I logged on today. I'm going to slowly work on getting all of their pets back to full health and see how it goes.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #167
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I noticed this on 1 account out of 7 and figured out if you feed them farm fresh food it boosts the levels back up instead of giving bathes ect or taking to spa. I hope it is a glitch though would be much easier that feeding so much food to them.
skyhi5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:16 PM   #168
Lil Kinz
Dogstardaddy is an unknown quantity at this point

I truly am stunned by the lack of response on the part of Ganz. Many customers have spent hundreds (of not more) dollars of money on a product that has been defective for days and days now. Are they being run by a bunch of *****s? Why should we continue to support a company that has such disregard for the customer? I am the 45 year old parent of several children who each have over 30 'kins. I have no intention of allowing them to purchase any more Webkinz. I will not support this company that treats it's customers so carelessly.
Dogstardaddy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #169
Unregistered

we don't post on here very much but i did want to reply to this.. my daughter and son both have accounts with over 50 webkinz a piece.. there accounts have been affected. logging in each day (if you even can with all the upgrades and issues) hasn't helped and i refuse to let them spend $20000 at the spa so the next day it is down again. we tried to feed them and got everyone back to 100 and the next day back at 58. i haven't wasted our time calling and we are hoping that they do something soon.. with the amount of money we have spent on clothes, the pets, the cards, the carriers it shouldn't matter how often we log in.. there is homework projects and reading that has to get done and sometimes logging in every day isn't done.. and what if you go on vacation... this is just crazy...
Old 03-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #170
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

Here is what I want to know... are they going to fix it so that all of our pets are back at 100%?!?! They messed it up, so they should do more than just fix the glitch... they need to feed our pets and get their stats back up. If they don't, I quit. These problems are getting more and more ridiculous.
kt150 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: