Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #151
Unregistered

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Just wanted to toss in my two cents...we got bit by the bug today on all 3 of our kids' accounts. My sons' account had all pets at 0% happiness and well fed, 58% health. I simply can't let them log in anymore until this is fixed and they really love playing. I left a phone message, in-game feedback, etc, and no responses yet. I'm starting to wonder if Ganz is going under and is using this as a means to get rid of users while still raking in the dough from new sales. If so that's a terrible thing to do to children.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #152
Grandear
Webkinz :)

Mammers is on a distinguished road

Has there been any resolution to this? I try very hard to be a positive person, but I have 4 accounts, 2 American and 2 Asian, and well over 100 Webbies. My main account has almost 100 pets just on it. The others are not as large. I can't get on all four accounts everyday and play with over 100 pets! Also, to have taken my Webkinz on a Spa vacation on my main account to reinstate their 100, 100, 100 status, which, by the way, is the way I leave all of my little friends when I log off, would have cost over 4800 in KC! It's impossible to make that much playing games and do it every single day and have anything left over to enjoy the account! Do they not want us big accounts? My main account is the one that has all my rare rooms; i.e. Ancient Civilization, Egyptian, Scientist, Aztec, Medieval, etc. I have already spent a great deal just trying to get some of them back to acceptable levels by playing with different ones each day. On the good side, the ones that I have played with have stayed at 100/100/100 over several days, but the other ones originally affected are still at lower levels. I don't see how this can all play out, be reconciled or that there is any way we can be made whole if it was a glitch. Do you? I know that I am getting in on this discussion late, so I am going back to the beginning of this post and start reading forward. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks for listening.
Mammers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #153
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Mammers
Has there been any resolution to this? I try very hard to be a positive person, but I have 4 accounts, 2 American and 2 Asian, and well over 100 Webbies. My main account has almost 100 pets just on it. The others are not as large. I can't get on all four accounts everyday and play with over 100 pets! Also, to have taken my Webkinz on a Spa vacation on my main account to reinstate their 100, 100, 100 status, which, by the way, is the way I leave all of my little friends when I log off, would have cost over 4800 in KC! It's impossible to make that much playing games and do it every single day and have anything left over to enjoy the account! Do they not want us big accounts? My main account is the one that has all my rare rooms; i.e. Ancient Civilization, Egyptian, Scientist, Aztec, Medieval, etc. I have already spent a great deal just trying to get some of them back to acceptable levels by playing with different ones each day. On the good side, the ones that I have played with have stayed at 100/100/100 over several days, but the other ones originally affected are still at lower levels. I don't see how this can all play out, be reconciled or that there is any way we can be made whole if it was a glitch. Do you? I know that I am getting in on this discussion late, so I am going back to the beginning of this post and start reading forward. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks for listening.
Oh, don't worry. I'm listening. So is everyone here at WI, especially evidenced by the fact that this thread has been bumped up again on the homepage. Thank you for that!! Anyway, read through these comments. Then there's a thread (not sure what page it's currently on, but it should be in the page 1-3 range) in the Help section of the Forum and also a thread about Hunger levels in the General Chat/Discussion Forum. There are several tips for using a vacation ticket, the spa, food that goes longer ways than others, etc. And many of us are just waiting it out to see what happens. You see, we're listening. The problem is, Ganz isn't.
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #154
louska
Gift Guru

sdtabone is on a distinguished road

I am having the same problem, and I have over 200 webkinz on my account...the other problem that I am having is that when I call the Webkinz number it says this number is not a working number....has anyone had that problem???? I am really frustrated....I never complain about Ganz, I am sure they will fix the glitch and I am not spending any money to fix it myself, I am only taking care of the Webkinz that I am playing with...anyway, I hope they fix these problems, today I can't get on at all, it says they are testing the servers....thanks, sd
sdtabone is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:18 PM   #155
unregistered

Hi everyone! This same thing happened to me only I had not been on in like 3 weeks and my pets were at 80 hap, 90 health and 50 hunger. Everyone of my pets had the same. I figured ganz had added some thing new since the last time I had gone on since it had been 3 weeks. I got really mad when I paid over 2000 kinzcash to get them up to like 95 each. The next day my pets were at 80 health so i went to the vacation place to get my pets healthy because I was not about to buy more food to feed my 18 pets. I was not happy when it cost me well over 1000 kinzcash. I can afford doing that but not for very long.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #156
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

The same thing happened to me. My pets were in the 80-100 range and I didn't go on the internet for two and a half weeks. All my pets hunger levers were down to 30.
hereigns56 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #157
kookielou

The same thing happend to me mine dropped two 20
Old 03-05-2009, 07:28 PM   #158
922coconut922

922coconut922 is an unknown quantity at this point

It took all of my kincash, over $10,000, to bring about 80% of them to 100 hunger. I can't afford to feed them all.
922coconut922 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #159
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

My pets are so low that feeding the one I was using didn't keep it full so I took it to Dr Quacks and he said it was fine. So I've decided not to worry about any but the one I'm using and see what happens.
DES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #160
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

the same thing happened to my friend but hers was worse.
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: