Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 08:57 AM   #141
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

This hasn't effected any of my 6 accounts yet. But then I log in everyday (some days almost every hour) I think that if this is in fact a permanent feature then it is the BIGGEST mistake Ganz has ever done on WW. I think those that are holding out buying new webbies have the right idea. The only thing that will make Ganz wake up would be a hit to their pocketbook.
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 09:52 AM   #142
HRS-saveAbunnyLife
Webkinz :)

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

I log in daily and cannot keep my pets hunger from dropping dramatically. For instance, yesterday I caved in and fed one of my pets its pet specific food until it was 100-100-100. I went off to the tournament area to regain some of the KC I had spent and by the time I returned to where I could see my dock (say 30-40 minutes), my hunger had dropped to the 70s. Switching to a different pet, the same thing happens.

You cannot tell me that this is simply a feature to get us to log in every day. Currently it seems designed to punish me for just going on-line to play. I log in/log out multiple times per day and each log in also drops me about 5 hunger and some amount of health. I have tried extra baths/tooth brushing/exercise and still this continues. It is VERY frustrating. Of the two accounts in our household, only one is affected.
hazelcorey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:17 AM   #143
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by hazelcorey
I log in daily and cannot keep my pets hunger from dropping dramatically. For instance, yesterday I caved in and fed one of my pets its pet specific food until it was 100-100-100. I went off to the tournament area to regain some of the KC I had spent and by the time I returned to where I could see my dock (say 30-40 minutes), my hunger had dropped to the 70s. Switching to a different pet, the same thing happens.

You cannot tell me that this is simply a feature to get us to log in every day. Currently it seems designed to punish me for just going on-line to play. I log in/log out multiple times per day and each log in also drops me about 5 hunger and some amount of health. I have tried extra baths/tooth brushing/exercise and still this continues. It is VERY frustrating. Of the two accounts in our household, only one is affected.
I agree this definitely seems like a very bad decision on Ganz if they plan to make this permanant. It will absolutely backfire if they think this will make people log on more or buy more webkinz. Because--in fact, this is forcing me to make a choice to do the opposite.

1. It makes no sense to buy MORE webkinz only to have to spend all your Kinzcash just to keep them fed. In that case, they are setting us for IMPOSSIBLE account maintainance. We will not be buying more if this is indeed permanant.

2. For me, the best customer solution to this problem is NOT TO LOG IN. Despite having tried to feed all our pets to get their levels up, all 5 accounts are staying at 35-55 in hunger levels no matter if we log in every day or not. What is the point of spending all that KC to feed them, just to have the levels go down again when we play on WW or if we log out. So, makes more sense to me to just stay offline. Or just let the pets stay sick. It will cost less money to pick one pet, give it medicine, and play when we want to play. Yes, this will sabotage our gardening income. But at this point, it is impossible to get ahead, because we have just been using all our gardening income to buy food only to feed it and waste all the money. Indeed, the customer does not come out ahead and we just end up feeling very frustrated.

This month, my kids for the first time in a year and a half have STOPPED buying webkinz and have decided instead to save their money to buy a Wii system. They have saved almost $100.

Ganz really needs to take a long hard look at what they are doing here...

Angel Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:25 PM   #144
cjohnson is an unknown quantity at this point

I talked with Ganz and they said it's a new feature that was implemented on 2-18-09. But my account is fine, and my 2 kids accounts went way done on the health, happiness, hunger. If you don't play with each one it goes down they said. I have 1 webkinz that I haven't played with since January and it didn't go down on mine. I think Ganz needs to fix this problem. They said a Manager would call me back in the morning. I hate to tell them my log on I'm afraid they will mess my account up!
cjohnson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:41 PM   #145
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

I Have 4 acts. and spent well over a grand each today and only did the retired and rare. if it is perm. then this months setter and lamb and buffalo will be it and not logged on. i love playing ww but just dont have the time to play with over 120 pets a day. sad day for ganz if they think this is good marketing.
bennysmommy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #146
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

My pets are all at like 56 hunger, 63 happy and 78 health. I hate this it makes me spend my kinzcash. I really hope ganz fixes this. If we all but this in the "Comments And Suggestions" box then they might change it if enough people say that they don't like it
hp1010 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:48 PM   #147
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Arghh, this is finally starting to infect my main account. But only about three pets out of about 22. I've been in there a few times today and just those three are dropping one or two points. And my favorite pet, the one I play most of the time, is having a happiness drop, but the other levels are staying high. I don't get this. There is no consistency to this "feature". If it's a feature, why isn't everyone affected and why aren't my pets dropping consistently? My kids' accounts all went down evenly, but mine aren't. I'm so confused. And frustrated. And annoyed. And a few other things.

Tree top house
Gem count
Movie theme
Asian theme...

They do so well on new things. I want to be able to talk positively about Webkinz again, but I can't until this is resolved. Why are they punishing us with this feature?? And when are they planning on making it consistent with everyone if it really is a feature? I want answers!! (puts head down and sobs in frustration)
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #148
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

So I didn't log in for *one* day, and every single one of my 30+ pets is now at Happy 97, Health 99, and Hunger 95. I am *so* ticked off! I usually log on every day, but yesterday I just couldn't! I think this is *so* unfair! And if this is how Ganz is going to play, then I'm going to quit the game!
kathyincanada is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #149
Lil Kinz
reader246 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know!!! I was so angry and I thought that someone had gotten my password somehow, because I got on Webkinz and all my pets were at the 50% in the hunger area!!! So I changed my password and got on a few days later, and what do you know!!! The same thing happened!! Thank you so much for letting me know that there was a glitch.... I was VERY angry when I got on Webkinz!!!! I hope they get this problem fixed VERY soon, cuz' I spent a lot of kinzcash on food!! Now I know better.....
reader246 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #150
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

i wish mine were only at 80 but when i logged in all mine were at 40 on hunger so i figured id just pop over to the spa but it would cost well over 25000 kc (which i don't have) to fix it ugh poor babies. my daughter and i are trying to get them fed some but she has 89 so its a time consuming project lol.
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: