Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 08:44 AM   #131
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Default Re: Bars dropping virus happend to me

Poor little guys! We have six accounts in our family, and this has happened on only one of the accounts. We are hoping it doesn't spread. I hope Ganz gets this fixed SOON!
Hang in there!
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 10:57 AM   #132

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

I agree, this couldn't be more frustrating. My levels were back down some this morning but not all the way low. I don't want to spend all my time feeding pets. It would take forever on my daughter's account to get them all out to the pool or the trampoline as she has 40. Ganz is making it so you don't have time for games or decorating or fun. I'm not going to buy more Webkinz animals if this doesn't get fixed soon. It just won't be fun or worth it anymore. My daughter is about to have her Birthday Party and now she isn't asking for any Webkinz as she is upset this week about the health and spending two evenings trying to get her pets fed.
Why does it matter if we garden or farm. It's just like giving out so much Sap Glop in the forest.
It isn't like it costs Ganz anything to give a fun prize instead of Sap Glop. I'm not going to bother with going to the forest much longer anyway. Of course don't have time now. Nice to make the pets sick and then charge double for the new pills. As you can tell I'm not in a good mood about all this today.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #133
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Default Re: Bars dropping virus happend to me

This happened to my big account, i have 180 pets on that account with 40 happy 86 health and 0 hunger, i hope they get it fixed soon too, i would try calling ganz to see if they can do something about it, i would demand the either bring the levels up or something, your webbies were happy before the glitch, the should make them happy again!!!1-800-724-5902
blueyes1113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #134
Lil Kinz
jillio123 is an unknown quantity at this point

So I just got a call back from Ganz regarding this issue. I was told what a few others have said that in order to keep levels up you have to be sure to log in EVERY day. I have 3 accounts...1 main and 2 smaller ones...My main acct. with 86 pets will cost me over 15000 kc to restore HHH levels. I informed the rep that I thought this "new system" would definately keep me from purchasing any webbies in the future if all I will be able to spend my money on is trying to maintain their HHH levels. I asked to speak to someone with whom I could file a formal complaint and she advised me I would get a call from a supervisor within the next few days. But just to reiterate what she told me...THIS IS NOT A GLITCH! IT IS A NEW PERMANENT FEATURE!

---------- jillio123 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

So I just got a call back from Ganz regarding this issue. I was told what a few others have said that in order to keep levels up you have to be sure to log in EVERY day. I have 3 accounts...1 main and 2 smaller ones...My main acct. with 86 pets will cost me over 15000 kc to restore HHH levels. I informed the rep that I thought this "new system" would definately keep me from purchasing any webbies in the future if all I will be able to spend my money on is trying to maintain their HHH levels. I asked to speak to someone with whom I could file a formal complaint and she advised me I would get a call from a supervisor within the next few days. But just to reiterate what she told me...THIS IS NOT A GLITCH! IT IS A NEW PERMANENT FEATURE!

Last edited by jillio123; 03-03-2009 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jillio123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:19 PM   #135
Holie07

holie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to all

oh my god!! my account is usually at all 100s like froggydoodl's but when i logged in it was even lower than the other peoples accounts. my sisters has also been affected! it is sooo frustrating!!!!! im going to go crazy if they don't get it fixed!!!
holie07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:41 PM   #136
Katniss,GirlOnFire

Ginnie98 will become famous soon enough

That happened to me and it took a loooottt of food to get the health into the green zone and it still wasn't were it was
Ginnie98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #137
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

A huge thank you to whoever bumped this story back up to the first page of the Homepage!

Have you noticed how many threads there have been on this? Most have been merged, but they're just popping up everyday. It's affecting so many people. The support here is incredible, I'm so glad I know there are others going through this, although, I'm sorry we all are.

If it really is a new feature, which seems to be the latest story coming out of Ganz, then I honestly don't know what to do. It's futile to keep trying to keep these levels raised. I just don't get why this is Ganz's concern when we can and can't log in.

I've written my snail mail letter to Howard Ganz. It was kind of my last hope. The cs reps all have different stories when you call, they don't respond to email. Deluging the CEO is the only other thing I can think of to do. Their communication on this issue has been the worst of any other glitch/feature I've seen. I'm irritated beyond words.
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:25 AM   #138
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im irritated too. i guess mostly by the non-communication from ganz. i understand glitches. but i dont understand not communicating about them, especially since the ones affected the worst by this new policy/glitch are those of us who have the most pets and have been most loyal to them. and what is worse for me, i have never been off ww for one single day since i joined, except when my computer crashed last month. tht wasnt my fault, so when i logged into my accts last week and saw this my heart sank. then i figured it was a glitch and i could live with that for a bit, now it looks permanent and i cant possibly spend all my play time in ww keeping the halth level up. even thought i can do that, and do it for free if you know what to do with your pet, it takes a lot of time, and that is just for the health level. why they would put all yuor pets down in a big account and think that is a wise thing to do........... w ell i dont get that.

if it was a glitch i wasnt gonna worry much but i dont know how to get all my pets levels back to the 100 i always kept them at..................... and to do this with no warning to any of us....................... that is what confuses me. had i known this was going on i could have gotten to my pets at a friends house when my computer was down so my levels dindn get to near zero. but there was no communication from ganz that theyd be doing this.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:07 AM   #139
biggermomma

biggermomma is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's clear Ganz is attempting to increase website traffic by getting people to come on the site everyday. However, as it seems is always their method, they don't communicate it (much less in advance) and then, of course, as with any computer change, there are start-up issues. I would argue the glitch is that not everyone has yet been affected.

(sigh)
biggermomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:51 AM   #140
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by biggermomma
I think it's clear Ganz is attempting to increase website traffic by getting people to come on the site everyday. However, as it seems is always their method, they don't communicate it (much less in advance) and then, of course, as with any computer change, there are start-up issues. I would argue the glitch is that not everyone has yet been affected.

(sigh)
You know, I never thought of it that way, but that's a good argument - that the glitch isn't that we're down, but that everyone isn't down yet. Depressing, but very possible. Well, I can't see this increasing traffic because those of us who are down don't have the time or money to right this travesty. We're staying off and I know a lot of others who are too, because they just don't want to see their pets like this. And are holding out that it is just a glitch. I think this one is going to backfire, so will just hold off in the hope that they reverse this stupid decision. Normally anything on the front page of WI gets dealt with quickly, so I really thought they tuned in to see customers' thoughts. I'm amazed there's been no official communication since this went up last week. Maybe they're all too busy trying to get their own pets HHH back up to take care of us!
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: