Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 02:09 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

My account has been fine, but I checked my daughter's account because she hasn't played for 2 weeks and her numbers for her 6 pets all were 67-88-41. I tried the vacation tip, and the first pet went up to 100 happiness, but subsequent pets only went up 15 points to 82. But after working with 5 of the pets, all of a sudden the last pet was 100's without me doing anything. Going on vacation helps a little , but it doesn't make them all 100 happiness.:abn:
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #122
Lil Kinz

slstatelee is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I know I just got on every one of my pets had 28 happy, 76 health, and 0 hunger!!!!! It worries me Hurry up ganz!!!!!!!
slstatelee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #123
Lil Kinz
kristyh is an unknown quantity at this point

Customer Service just called me this morning. She referred to me as a "new customer" even though I've had an account since Dec. of 2007. She said that the drop in happiness/health/hunger was a program feature earlier in the Webkinz program and that they had dropped it prior to me having an account. They've apparently now decided to implement it again. She said the only way to stop the drop in the account is by logging on to the account every day. This is to get people to use their accounts more and to stop people from growing tons of food and not feeding it to their pets. She said she'd list my complaint and that she'd already put in a suggestion that they pick a random 10 pets to decrease the happiness/health/hunger in so that those with accounts of 80-100 pets don't spend a fortune just on feeding them.

She said the only way to increase them back to 100 is to send the pets to the spa or to feed them.

I let her know how unhappy this made me, but it didn't seem to make a difference.
kristyh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #124
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

That is happening to a lot of people. Don't worry though. GANZ is working on fixing this glitch but for now, here's a link to a thread I started on how to save money on food while this is happening. This thread also has a link to another thread explaining all the Wshop and recipe food points. Hope this helps! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-look-473944/

---------- webbieluvr1924 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

OK. Maybe it's not a glitch. At first it was, but I don't know. I'm :stupid

---------- webbieluvr1924 added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Oh P.S (again). My friend forgot to log out one time. She just hit the red X. The next day she got on and every single pet was 25 percent hunger! That's all I can remember, but she had to send them to the spa for over $15,000! OMG! LOL. She has 40 something pets and this amount of money was AFTER she helped as many as she could.

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 03-02-2009 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:14 PM   #125
backkpak

webkinz fan27 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just logged on my pets have 79 happy 65 hunger and 93 health
webkinz fan27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #126
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

This is so annoying! All of my pets (I have like 175) are at 43 hunger, 87 happiness, and like 76 health! I'm so mad because how am I suppose to make them all better, use all of my Kinzcash? It's even worse because I had so much food, and that doesn't even fill more than one pet up! Is Ganz trying to ruin the website for all the money we pay or what?
twilightcrz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #127

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

All my Webkinz are at 30-50 hunger, 70-80 health, but happiness is okay.

Lunagrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #128

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Just sent one animal to the spa and all went back to 100 in all categories.
On one account it cost 332 for 4 animals and on the account with 40 it cost 660. I had their health and happiness up some after working on it two evenings.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:42 AM   #129
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I GLAD that the spa s so cheap for you! that wuld never be an option for me. on two of my three accounts it wuold cost me 40,000 kinzcash. tht is how low my meters are, and i have about 60 pets on both accounts, and on my other account it would cost 15,000 kc

so for me, right now as long as they are not getting sick then its not that big a thing, and i can bring up the meters with free things like going bowling in the clubhouse and baths, and the trampoline and swimming.............................

---------- BASMAT added 9 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

kristyh......................... if that is going tobe th new policy that wil be very bad. my computer crashed and i was offww for a month............... so all my meters are near 0, and i hve a total of 150 petswith near 0 hunger................. i dont think it is fairto change the rules on us withoutwarning................................................ it is feeling sort of like cheating and that is not a good lesson for kids to learn.

and i dont garden for profit, but i dont understand why that should be such a concern for ganz how people choose to make kc........................... it makes no sense. maybe the cs was just making this up???????? it just isnt up to them how we make money, i dont know what the big deal is about gardening for profit.......... why should that matter and why should everyone suffer for it anyway if it did matter? we pay to play so why are they now wanting to make it harder for us, especially those of us with big accouts? my meters never would havegotten so low if i was onlin with a good computer................. i had no idea i would have to keep my meters up since they never went down like that in two years of playing........................

i sure hope this person was making it all up............................... cuz it really stinks it is true.

Last edited by BASMAT; 03-03-2009 at 05:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:40 AM   #130
h.o.u.r.g.l.a.s.s.

Paramore909 is on a distinguished road

Default Bars dropping virus happend to me

My pets have been infected with the virus!! I log on and my pets have 70 happy, 87 health and 44 hunger! I dont have enough mney to take them to the spa and I dont have enough money or food to get 56 webkinz back to 100 everything! Its going to take a while to get everything back to the way it was AND if the glitch continues once all my pets are full it could easily happen AGAIN. It better get fixed soon or my pets could be doomed...FOREVER!
Paramore909 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: